See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 17 June 2008
<Roland> Scribe: Derek
<eric> correction - Eric
<Roland> Scribe: Eric
Any update on testing from Amy?
Amy: Waiting on a response from
Phil. Thinking that we've gotten as far as we can tossing
emails back and forth. Perhaps time to open up to the mailing
list to see whether we can resolve it that way.
... Biggest question is where do we hook into the stack in order to monitor and verify messages. Mostly in agreement as to how to verify messages. Different approaches suggested by Phil, Amy, Eric.
... Best bet - get the four (Roland, Amy, Phil, Eric) to agree on something, then send to the list as a whole. Adding some voices may resolve some problems.
Roland: Can Amy flush out an email with which items we've agreed on, which we haven't. If Phil doesn't respond promptly, just send an email to the whole list.
<scribe> ACTION: Amy to send mail to the list about the progress so far. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Amy
<scribe> ACTION: alewis to send mail to the list about the progress so far. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-soap-jms-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-10 - Send mail to the list about the progress so far. [on Amelia Lewis - due 2008-06-24].
Roland: Last week we resolved to use the assertion markup that Peter researched. Peter checked in a bunch of stuff to CVS with those changes. If we want to get ready to have a first public working draft by the end of the month, what is involved?
Yves: Requires approval from the directorate to do the publication.
Roland: Will look at the requirements for a first public working draft.
<scribe> ACTION: eric - write up email with nits discovered in the spec during the review for testing [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-soap-jms-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-11 - - write up email with nits discovered in the spec during the review for testing [on Eric Johnson - due 2008-06-24].
eric: observe that the specification still refers to IRI instead of URI.
Roland: if anyone else has items that they think we should address, please send to the mailing list.
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.133 of Date: 2008/01/18 18:48:51 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found Scribe: Derek Found Scribe: Eric Inferring ScribeNick: eric Scribes: Derek, Eric WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found. Default Present: alewis, Derek, +1.650.454.aaaa, eric, Roland, Yves, bhakti, GlenD Present: alewis Derek +1.650.454.aaaa eric Roland Yves bhakti GlenD Regrets: Peter WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Found Date: 17 Jun 2008 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/17-soap-jms-minutes.html People with action items: alewis amy eric WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option. WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found! Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>. Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of new discussion topics or agenda items, such as: <dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]