See also: IRC log
<csma> Meeting RIF telecon 13 November 2007
<csma> Scribe: Barry Bishop
<csma> Scribenick: barry_b
Main reason for meeting is to debrief F2F
And discuss items on critical path
Minutes of 30.10.07 telecon accepted.
<PaulVincent> No liaison news
<csma> RESOLVED: accept minutes of October 30 telecon
<csma> action 371 done
F2F - extensibility issues discussed. Reasonably successful. Enough to progress BLD.
Will have a way to avoid invisible extensions.
Will have a BLD without equality.
Discussed whether al extensions must extend BLD or BRD
<MichaelKifer> we did NOT make a decision to exclude equality
Fallback mechanism - trim part of tree that is not understood?
<IgorMozetic> As far as I remember, we decided that CORE (not BLD) will be without equality
Received public review of BLD - actions assigned.
<MichaelKifer> yes, only the core (whatever it will be). BLD is anyway quite large and many systems won't implement it in full.
Introduced PRD in one session.
PRD will be discussed in future telecon - concensus was that PRD should include as much of BLD as possible.
Condition language between PRD and BLD should as far as possible be described in the terms.
Re. partial semantics - conflict resolution - pick up rule in agenda that will actually be fired. Should have simple default strategy.
Will do survey of resolution strategy in commercial systems.
Session on test cases - decided people should start submitting test cases.
<StellaMitichell> I added to the end of that existing page
Compliance defnition discussed. Yes/No or levels. Clear that simplest approach supported, i.e. yes/no.
Discussed which documents need to be published, UCR, CORE, BLD, PRD, framework/architectute, extensibility
Also discussed - WG extension for 6 months requested.
If we can't agree BLD in 6 months then WG has problems
Should prioritise open issues - which ones are on critical path.
Also next working draft of BLD - issues regarding lists, meta data, etc must be resolved.
Michael should be able to propose a draft by mid-december.
<csma> looks like I have been disconnected...
<Hassan> I lost the phone line ....
<sandro> sound seems to have stopped.
<PaulVincent> Ah there was a French answer to the call...
<csma> trying to rejoin...
<PaulVincent> I guess that was the Zakim drone filter... :)
<csma> ack ??P7
<LeoraMorgenstern> Oh, sorry
Implementation break-out notes on minutes
No further comments on F2F
Need 2 more F2F meetings, F2F9 in february, with 3 proposals for hosting.
<IgorMozetic> Feb 18-22 is not possible for F2F9 at Bled
<IgorMozetic> all other options are open
3 proposals are: DERI galway, Joseph Stefan Institut (18.02 - 22.02 not possible), ...
<PaulVincent> When is F2F10?
scribe: 18.02 or 19.02 possible in France.
<sandro> probably May, Paul..... but no decision
Neeed to poll early for dates for F2F9
<PaulVincent> F2F10: April 14-18 might be OK for TIBCO/me to host... London Maidenhead in UK
Date for F2F10. May too late? April might be better for technical decisions to be made before publication decisions.
No more on F2F
Actions for BLD reviewed.
<PaulaP> I did start a list with built-ins
<PaulaP> I would actually do the modules :)
<PaulaP> ok, I can do that
<PaulaP> I can try to look also at modules
<PaulaP> ok :)
Conslusion: F2F update, open issues discussed.
<csma> rrsagnet, make minutes
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.128 of Date: 2007/02/23 21:38:13 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/pate/page/ Succeeded: s/areopen/are open/ Found Scribe: Barry Bishop Found ScribeNick: barry_b WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found. WARNING: No "Present: ... " found! Possibly Present: Conslusion DaveReynolds Dave_Reynolds Doug F2F10 GaryHallmark Gary_Hallmark Guest Hassan Hassan_Ait-Kaci IBM IPcaller IgorMozetic LeoraMorgenstern MichaelKifer P11 P16 P18 P19 P7 P9 PaulVincent PaulaP Sandro Scribenick StellaMitchell StellaMitichell barry_b csma igor patranja was You can indicate people for the Present list like this: <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary <dbooth> Present+ amy Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2007Nov/0053.html Got date from IRC log name: 13 Nov 2007 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-rif-minutes.html People with action items: WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option. WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found! Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>. Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of new discussion topics or agenda items, such as: <dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]