See also: IRC log
Greg will minute
<JR> Scribe: Greg
JR 1st agenda item Face to Face Planning
<JR> ACTION: TB to Investigate hosting F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html#action01]
Action TB to investigate NIST hosting ATAG Face to Face
<JR> JR: Clarify: Week of April 23rd 2007
Potential date week of April 23rd in Wasington DC
<JR> Greg: If problem at NIST, Adobe could be a fall back
JR: Report from the
JR: Report from the joint meeting
TB: WAI Testing Meeting as part of multi group meetings held last Wednesday. To ID ways for WGs to work together and avoid duplication of effort.
JR: Was at User Agent Meetings engaged in same role for UAG as he serves for ATAG
TB: Also attended Protocols and
Formats where Authoring Tools were also discussed including for
Rich Interactive Applications
... Also discussion to form a possible content labelling working group "Powder"
JR: We received numerous comments
this round focused in particular areas
... Organized by where they apply and entered into draft comment responses file
... We need to address these efficiently since the face to face is so far away.
<scribe> ACTION: Jan to provide a legend of people's names [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html#action02]
JR: Schedule dealing with the
comments section by section for upcoming meetings
... 1) Clarify Relative Priorities, 2) Ideas around Partial Conformance, and 3) Clarify Content Specific Benchmarks
<scribe> ACTION: Jan initial statement for each [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html#action03]
BF: I would like to begin with Partial Credit issues first
JR: The techniques reviews still need to occur though they will certainly be bumped.
BF: Add a fourth discussion item regarding references to WCAG
<JR> ACTION: JR, BF to Put into email idea of "pick favourite content accessibility guideline" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html#action04]
<scribe> ACTION: JR, BF put into email idea of "pick preferred content accessibility guideline." [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html#action05]
BF: A preference has been expressed for the latter part of the week of April 23, 2007.
<JR> JT: Can make it
The dates being discussed are April 25 - 27 in Washington DC for the next Face to Face.
BF: Both aspects are important, what you generate and how you author.
JT: And it would be clear that it
would not be full compliance, but only partial compliance if
you stressed one over the other.
... This provides support to make that partial declaration.
BF: The next question is what is the next step for partial conformance?
JT: Is this document something we can work with?
GP: Last comment was actually JR not JT
<JR> ACTION: JR to Flesh out "partial Conformance" wording in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0016.html [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html#action06]
JT: We also should explain what is meant by each.
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127 of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found Scribe: Greg Inferring ScribeNick: Greg WARNING: No "Present: ... " found! Possibly Present: Adjourn BF GP Greg Greg_Pisocky IBM JR JT P2 TB Tim Tim_Boland Treviranus You can indicate people for the Present list like this: <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary <dbooth> Present+ amy Regrets: Roberto Scano Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2007JanMar/0038.html WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Got date from IRC log name: 29 Jan 2007 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2007/01/29-au-minutes.html People with action items: bf jan jr tb WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]