Agenda - See also: IRC log- Previous: 2007-01-09 http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html
Guus: The agenda is on the wiki for the
... Monday night is meeting with Semantic Web group.
... everyone is invited
[Guus is muted because of bad Skype connection. Tom continues as telecon chair.]
RESOLVED: Minutes of previous telecon: 2007-01-09 http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html accepted.
<scribe> ACTION: [CONTINUED] TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01] [CONTINUED]
Tom: Face-to-face organizational issues
... Everyone should be registered for the F2F meeting See http://www.w3.org/2007/01/MGMoverview.html
Face-to-face agenda: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Agenda20060122
<guus> we have now 10 ftf participants plus four observers
ACTION: [DONE] Everyone should be registered for the F2F by 10 Jan [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html#action02]
URIs for Issues: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0025.html
Antoine: We have started the addition of use
... Edited use cases on wiki is growing. There is both a summary and detailed versions.
... the summary will go into the edited use case document if the detail is appropriate.
... We have produced something that keeps the key details
Antoine: half of our use cases have been
...reading the edited use cases is good preparation.
...I can gather them into an html doc so people can read the summaries.
daniel: different terminologies have different
critical information to gather, some people have put it into use cases, some havent' ...
don't know if we want to go to that level of detail for meeting?
<guus> yes, very relevant: this kind of provenance req
ACTION: Antoine to post note to list describing how members of WG should prepare for the F2F [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-swd-minutes.html#action03]
<Zakim> aliman, you wanted to ask about issue URI resolution and to mention some thoughts on use cases
ACTION: Daniel to state problem with suggestion of where to look in preparing for this discussion of collecting metadata requriements. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-swd-minutes.html#action04]Alistair: We need to analyze the work going on to understand how SKOS fits in
dlrubin: two-tiered approach
<guus> but we should also start listing reqs
dlrubin: I suggest the F2F reviewing the application areas first and then summarizing the missing detail
Alistair: would be good idea to review the applications in context before going into detail
Antoine has started a req list on
<guus> brainstorm session on reqs at ftf, with rough thoughts as input ?!
Guus: If the editors have the initial list, we can bootstrap the session with these thoughts at the F2F
...would be useful if have initial list, to work from that
Antoine: I can produce links to the UCs
Alistair: I'll roll out the new SKOS website later this week
[CONTINUE] ACTION: guus to review RDFa documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action08]
[CONTINUE] ACTION: guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to make publication decision for RDFa documents (use cases and primer) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: [DONE] guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to make publication decision for RDFa documents (use cases and primer) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09]
[CONTINUE] ACTION: Daniel will review RDFa. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action08]
Pointers in Ben's message: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0015.html
Issue COOKBOOK-I1.1 (Diego):
Diego: I suggest to remove the to-do from the document
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Jan/0033.html proposed resolution
Alistair: Diego proposed a resolution, simply to remove the to-do text since he has verified what has been said in the doc is correct
<guus> put decision on ftf agenda
ACTION: [DONE] Diego progress issue COOKBOOK-I1.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/09-swd-minutes.html#action10]
<guus> status is OPEN
<guus> for recipes: read current WD
...Jon will post a suggestions of what to pay attention to in this doc