See also: IRC log
<RalphS> Previous: 2006-12-12 http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html
<TomB> Scribenick: JonP
RESOLUTION: Accept minutes http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html
<aliman> I will be on holiday 2 Jan
<TomB> RESOLVED: Next telecon 9 January 1600 UTC
RESOLUTION: Next teleconference 9 January 1600 UTC
<scribe> ACTION: TomB and Guus to look at proposal for assigning scribe duties [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action01] [CONTINUES]
<aliman> looks good Tom
TomB: Requesting that each editor check the deliverables page before telecon to make sure the links are updated and correct on that page
... Editors should raise any issues with that page during the telecon
RalphS: Reminding everyone that we should build time into our agenda for linches, breaks
<guus> [sorry. i'm sick]
<RalphS> f2f registration form
<scribe> ACTION: Everyone should be registered for the F2F by 10 Jan [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html#action02]
<RalphS> scribenick: tomb
Jon: Saw links to OWL issues list, etc - would be a good idea to consolidate a format - will try to wikify the OWL and former SW issues lists.
... Three old formats. Will try to consolidate those.
<aliman> SKOS issues http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/proposals
Alistair: Assumed we are migrating to completely new issues list. That list was mine. Action on me to prepare this old list as input for January meeting. Action on someone else to prepare new issues list.
<RalphS> RDFa issues list (now moved to wiki)
Alistair: Not sure what needs to be done to old list - just print it off?
RalphS: Alistair use judgement in categorizing issues, handing them over to this WG.
Alistair: only seven open issues, all important.
... important to understand those issues in context of use cases.
Antoine: Existing SKOS issues list - there were some closed issues. Re-open?
JonP, can you please scribe again?
<JonP> scribenick: JonP
aliman: we have to deal with issue of translations we receive and might be worth raising a new issue around that
<scribe> ACTION: Jon to create an issues page on the wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html#action07] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Alistair to prepare issues list for January meeting [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/28-swd-minutes.html#action06] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: Alistair will send the outstanding issues to the list and Jon will paste into the formatted page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html#action05]
<scribe> ACTION: sean to submit SKOS and rules issue using agreed issue format, directly into issues wiki page (waiting for Jon) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action04] [CONTINUES]
- SKOS and ISO 11179
<scribe> ACTION: Elisa to keep us posted as SKOS/iso 11179 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/11/28-swd-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
<RalphS> brief update on 11179 from Elisa
<RalphS> I'll be meeting with some of the contributors from Lawrence Berkeley
<RalphS> Laboratories next week to talk about this, and have invited Dan Rubin to
<RalphS> join me, so we should have more to share after that.
<RalphS> -- Elisa, in msg 0053
aliman: Looking at the old issues list, it's actually "SKOS-core" and it's good to move that to a more general issues list
... also makes sense to rebrabd SKOS-core as SKOS with a single unified specification
RalphS: endorses that suggestion
benadidia: report on RDFa telecon...
<RalphS> RDFa use case wiki
benadidia: collecting more use cases over the next few days, for example science bloggers
... should have use cases reviewed in time for January F2F
... continuing work on XHTML1.1 integration with Mark
... XHTML1.1 Module needs to be updated on the deliverables page
TomB: it would be helpful to make it possible for anyone to get a full picture of the complete project from the deliverables page
... suggesting that the deliverables page might point to the RDFa overview page
<scribe> ACTION: guus to review RDFa documents [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action08] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: guus/tomb to put item on f2f agenda to make publication decision for RDFa documents (use cases and primer) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/05-swd-minutes.html#action09] [CONTINUES]
<scribe> ACTION: DanBri to send a report on the configuration he used to the list [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-swd-minutes.html#action11] [DONE]
aliman: just a quick glance indicates that DanB's configuration doesn't conform to the recipes
TomB: would Alistair please bring these issues out on the list
berrueta: posted a link to his unit test code to the list, but no one has tried it yet
TomB: suggest we take one of these issues pages as an exemplar
<RalphS> Jon: it would be hard to replicate the OWL issues list format in a wiki
<scribe> ACTION: Jon will choose one of the three issues pages, create a proposed format, and then post to the list for discussion [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html#action11]
- Deliverable 3: Principles for Managing RDF Vocabularies (namespaces, change management, versioning)
TomB: still no editor(s). Still no volunteers
<RalphS> RIF issues tracker
RalphS: points out that a number of groups are using a database-driven issues tracking tool
TomB: feels that it's a bit too much, but is worth considering if a lot of issues show up
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127 of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Found ScribeNick: JonP Found ScribeNick: tomb Found ScribeNick: JonP Inferring Scribes: JonP, tomb Scribes: JonP, tomb ScribeNicks: JonP, tomb WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found. Default Present: TomB, Ralph, Antoine, SeanB, Alistair, JonP, Diego, benadida Present: TomB Ralph Antoine SeanB Alistair JonP Diego benadida WARNING: Replacing previous Regrets list. (Old list: Bernard, Danbri, Daniel) Use 'Regrets+ ... ' if you meant to add people without replacing the list, such as: <dbooth> Regrets+ Guus Regrets: Guus Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2006Dec/0065.html Got date from IRC log name: 19 Dec 2006 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2006/12/19-swd-minutes.html People with action items: alistair everyone g