See also: IRC log
<Jonathan> Straw proposal: Nov 13-18 (Tue-Sat)
<Jonathan> ... Rennes preferred at the moment.
<Jonathan> Might be problems hosting on a Saturday
<Jonathan> Jonathan will contact WSO2, BT, Xfire, Marcel with preferences.
<Jonathan> Possibility of having a day or two in England if we can get more people.
<Jonathan> Philippe could attend in France, probably not in England.
<Jonathan> Will try to nail this down by next week.
<Zakim> plh, you wanted to ask about HTTP tests
<Jonathan> ACTION: Philippe to transform HTTP headers in the logs to XML format. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/21-ws-desc-minutes.html#action01]
<Jonathan> ACTION: Arthur to regen Woden results [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/21-ws-desc-minutes.html#action02]
<Jonathan> Scribe: Vivek
<plh> RESOLUTION: previous minutes approved
<Jonathan> ACTION: Jonathan to check periodically that SPARQL has added schemaLocation [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/21-ws-desc-minutes.html#action03]
Jonathan: Next Telecon on Sept
28th, RDF mapping and F&P
... The momentum seems to be not removing URI replacement feature. It can be revisited latter.
<TomJ> By removing the extra MEPS from the spec and moving them to a note, users can still use them.
<TomJ> I had always wanted the 'other' MEPs (out, out-in, etc) to be specified with a binding that would allow interop. We didn't get there, so I support moving them to a note
Tom: Momentum is to removing extra MEPs from the spec and move them to note
***I just did
Roberto: Sent proposal
... Voted in July and decided to keep it
Jonathan: Proposal on table by
... Proposal is to have Charlton and Jack amendment to Roberto's proposal
RESOLUTION: Ammend Roberto's proposal with Charlton and Jack's changes
<Roberto> on CR044, it was Jean-Jacques' amendment, not Jacek's
RESOLUTION: Accept Roberto's amendment
<Jonathan> RESOLUTION: CR022 closed with Proposal in Jul0080, plus tbd editorial improvements in the last two sentences.
RESOLUTION: Issue 053 closed with Phillipe proposal accepted with Arthur ammendment
<Jonathan> ACTION: Arthur to create a un-namespaced test case. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/21-ws-desc-minutes.html#action04]
<Arthur> The example is 126.96.36.199.1 Example of Feature Composition Model in core (Part 1)
<Jonathan> RESOLUTION: Close CR045 by removing assertion #Schema-0019-summary
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127 of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/Marcell/Marcel/ Succeeded: s/festure/feature/ Found Scribe: Vivek Inferring ScribeNick: Vivek WARNING: Replacing list of attendees. Old list: Jonathan_Marsh Roland_Merrick Arthur_Ryman Plh Canon New list: Jonathan_Marsh Canon Allen_Brookes Plh +1.415.268.aaaa Roberto Arthur_Ryman Vivek_Pandey charlton Amelia_Lewis Tom_Jordahl Allen pauld Default Present: Jonathan_Marsh, Canon, Allen_Brookes, Plh, +1.415.268.aaaa, Roberto, Arthur_Ryman, Vivek_Pandey, charlton, Amelia_Lewis, Tom_Jordahl, Allen, pauld Present: Jonathan_Marsh Canon Allen_Brookes Plh +1.415.268.aaaa Roberto Arthur_Ryman Vivek_Pandey charlton Amelia_Lewis Tom_Jordahl Allen pauld Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Sep/0028.html Got date from IRC log name: 21 Sep 2006 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2006/09/21-ws-desc-minutes.html People with action items: arthur jonathan philippe WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]