See also: IRC log
SAZ: When files are uploaded they will not be
automatically visible. We must tweak file permissions. We will have to learn
as we go along.
... Still need web interface of metadata so need scripts to create HTML files. Shadi and Chris will work on it. Perhaps BenToWeb project people can help.
... Should be able to use 'ant' with help from system people.
... Next steps - Shadi, Carlos and Chris to work on it.
... For bug tracking - Bugzilla is available but concerns over user friendly interface. Other options may be available but not standard at W3C.
CS: Some comments on list answered by CS.
SA: Can't find real world examples of TCDL. Can CS post again?
CS: Also posted code examples.
SAZ: Have seen presentations from BenToWeb but
may be difficult for others to figure out.
... Have heard comments about making more generic but feel we should try to keep scope smaller.
... We're using language for specific test files but should not work too much on meta data. Should try to get out fairly quickly.
CS: If we keep closer to BenToWeb format will
be easier for BenToWeb folks to contribute.
... ACTION: Will create examples of minimual use of TCDL and post to list.
<scribe> ACTION: CS will create examples of minimual use of TCDL and post to list. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-minutes.html#action01]
CS: Asks members to review "test case senarios". Does it make sense?
SAZ: We now have repository and meta data scheme but how do we collect test samples?
CS: We can start working without web form. Need
to describe repository data structure.
... Will post structure of BenToWeb data to list.
<scribe> ACTION: CS will find someone in BtW to describe filename conventions and other into. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-minutes.html#action02]
CS: What else is needed to get going?
SAZ: Metadata structure is needed but we're almost ready to get going.
TB: When uploading test files, will there be info about structure required?
SAZ: Still working and will discuss next week on call. There will be something in metadata to indicate that it still needs review.
TB: Will there be a review process?
SAZ: Yes, but still to be worked out in
... Welcome to Michael and Carlos!
... Task force is not to develop metadata. Will take existing language and apply only minor changes. Will be using BtW language.
TB: Is task force linked from other groups like ERT? Can't seem to find links.
MC: Don't believe there is link but will add one.
<scribe> ACTION: MC will add link to this group from WCAG group page (link http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/2006/tests/) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/29-tsdtf-minutes.html#action03]