See also: IRC log
Previous minutes: 2006-03-28 WS CG minutes
RESOLUTION: Minutes of last meeting accepted
ACTION: Philippe to update web site [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/25-ws-cg-minutes.html#action01]
<plh> ACTION: [DONE] Hugo to check cutoff date to call for participation in the WS-Description group [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-ws-cg-minutes.html#action01]
Jonathan: Tentatively sched interop event Toronto July 6-7. next call in two weeks, looking at the last call of the rdf mapping
Tony: implementers making good progress, both producing output
Jonathan: test suite needs work; thinks it will be a long time to complete. this is the easy part. taking a wsdl, describing an end point, running through code generation, then checking generated messages will be the harder part. important to set interop date to set some urgency
Paul: we have a document which might be good enough for use as a first working draft. next f2f in Edinburgh week of W3C AC meetings
Yves: making progress on primer
<Steve> We expect to publish two working notes in the next month/6 weeks. One is the primer and the other the formal underpinnings.
bob: everything is cool
Jacek: beginning to get the ball rolling, closed first issue yesterday, scheduled the first face to face
Mike: three significant issues, one remains for tomorrow's telecon. new one way MEP, two candidate docuemnts, group is debating which way to go. addressing note on ROR is satisfied with the exception of Chris Ferris who has requested time to review
plh, updated doc a couple of weeks ago, lack of response is assumed to be agreement
Addressing: wsdl binding cr in may - bob thinks it will happen
Choreography: 2 months late.
XML Protocol: CR REC on one way mep per mike about two months off schedule
Bob: addressing could use one way to confirm use and in wsdl interop
Philippe: Paul may need to update the roadmap document to reflect reality
Next meeting will be on May 9. Regrets from Michael and Mike.