See also: IRC log
last minutes: http://www.w3.org/2006/03/21-i18ncore-minutes.html
<scribe> ACTION: Felix to obtain a status update from Martin by next week (DONE) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action01]
<scribe> ACTION: Francois to build a current issues list on charmod-norm (ONGOING) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action02]
<scribe> ACTION: Mary will make the updates discussed in Mandelieu on ws i18n (ONGOING) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action03]
... what else do we need to do ?
... if we think we have two docs: the data stream and the policy document
... for the ws-i18n draft (about the data stream), do we need test cases?
Francois: what would these specs say?
Felix: would there be s.t. testable in the ws-i18n draft?
Mary: it would just show the header
... but not specify how you decide from your service / your produces that this is the content should be
... the other doc (ws policy) would be how you determine the content
Francois: so the data stream seems to be more testable to me
... is it possible to do it in one doc?
Mary: the security policy has the framework
... security policy is separate from the security spec
Francois: sure, I'm just wondering if it needs two documents
... or if we could have one doc with various sections
... would be easier for publication
Mary: we should do that
... well, I need to talk to the policy people
Francois: it may be easier to talk to people with s.t. published or close to published
Mary: I'll finish the update we did
... turn out everything which refers to features and properties
... and replace it with "s.t." about policy
Francois: what's policy right now? Oasis?
Mary: I don't know. There's ws policy framework
... then the security, which is analogous to what we do
... i.e. it sits under the framework
... I heard that IBM people would try to get chartered as a policy WG
Francois: so we do the updates, and put at least place holder in the doc
<scribe> ACTION: felix to go trough LTLI within the next 2 weeks, to make it ready for first publication (ONGOING) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action04]
Felix: will present s.t. next meeting
<scribe> ACTION: Richard to go through the xml:lang CDR review issue and decide whether we should continue discussion (PENDING) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action05]
felix: the CDR WG says they want to have an answer until next week
<scribe> ACTION: Richard to send out the PLS comments (DONE) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action06]
Mary: I'd like to do it, but until Thursday is not enough time
<scribe> ACTION: Mary to look at WS Addr, Felix to ask WG for an review extension until next week tuesday [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action07]
Francois: I'll do it at the beginning of this afternoon, and send mail to our WG
... if there is no objection, we don't need to wait until next Tuesday
Francois: we need s.t. like an implementation report
... the usual thing for exiting CR
Felix: a timeline?
Francois: would be good
... if the test suite would be ready in some weeks, it would be good
Felix: the student is finished now, Martin will continue the work
Francois: how about hosting?
... we need a stable host
Richard: w3c site?
Francois: would be ideal
... but we mainly need a stable host
... if Martin can gurantee that, that would be great
Felix: the tests have to be on different OS based servers as well, maybe easier for Martin to update
<scribe> ACTION: Felix to talk to Martin on IRI tests: what are requirements for hosting? [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action08]
Felix: tbd tomorrow
Francois: difficult: at w3c site, various OS is difficult, at Martin's place, stability is a problem
Francois: Richard has changed this week to DST, I will change next week
... agreement on one hour earlier?
<scribe> ACTION: Felix to make regular call 1 hour earlier (talk to zakim) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/28-i18ncore-minutes.html#action09]
Richard: I'll go to the voice browser WG meeting in Greece