See also: IRC log
Hugo: I haven't taken care of the minutes yet; I'll do it for next call
<scribe> ACTION: Hugo to (possibly) work on an updated glossary and bring it for review [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html#action01]
<scribe> ACTION: SRT to solicit resource for a RDF mapping for CDL - awaiting responses [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html#action02]
Steve: I'll wait a couple of more weeks; but if we don't hear anything, we'll drop it
<scribe> ACTION: Steve to send email about RDF mapping for CDL to SWCG: email@example.com [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html#action03]
<scribe> ACTION: SRT to negotiate a deadline for delivering RDF mapping for their Primer - awaiting responses [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html#action04]
<scribe> ACTION: [DONE] SRT to draft a note based upon this discussion to send to the Director [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html#action05]
Steve: I haven't heard anything from Tim yet
Steve presents his note: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-cg/2006Jan/0019.html
Hugo presents his email at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-cg/2006Jan/0014.html
<SRT> One change to CG is to have team contact attend as well as chairs.
Hugo: Addressing is planned to
expire in September, and XMLP in December; we were thinking
about maybe merging the 2 groups afterwards as they would both
in maintenance mode
... any comments?
Bob & Mike: sounds workable
Hugo: ok, we'll have to look into
it more in the next months
... re. Description, we were planning on removing the RDF mapping from the Rec track
... I heard some strong pushback, so we're going to leave it there and continue our work on it, and see what kind of review and support we get
<SRT> Proposed Charter for Semantic Web Services to be circulated to the CG for comment fairly soon.
Hugo: not hearing any objections to this plan, I'll be presenting it to the W3C management
Martin: nothing to report
Tony: in CR; we need a second implementation
Steve: which is the first one?
<SRT> The Apache project - forget the actual name - Tony can you enter it into IRC
Tony: Woden, let by IBM
Bob: working on CR issues and
WSDL binding issues
... the goal is to be done early enough to take August off
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127 of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/good/workable/ Found embedded ScribeOptions: -final *** RESTARTING DUE TO EMBEDDED OPTIONS *** No ScribeNick specified. Guessing ScribeNick: hugo Inferring Scribes: hugo Default Present: Mike_Mahan, Bob_Freund, Hugo, TonyR, SteveRT, MartinC Present: Mike_Mahan Bob_Freund Hugo TonyR SteveRT MartinC Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-cg/2006Jan/att-0019/Agenda31Jan2006-0.html Got date from IRC log name: 31 Jan 2006 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2006/01/31-ws-cg-minutes.html People with action items: hugo srt steve[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]