RIF Working Group
- 28 Sept RIF Telecon
- 21 Sept RIF Telecon Agenda Minutes (draft)
- 14 Sept RIF Telecon Agenda Minutes
- RESOLVED: approve Modeling Brain Anatomy
- 7 Sept RIF Telecon Agenda Minutes
- 24 Aug RIF Telecon Agenda Minutes
- RESOLVED: Approve test case Retract
- RIF Charter
- All Working Group participants are automatically subscribed to the group's main discussion list email@example.com (public ). Non-participants may not subscribe to or post to the list, but they may read the archives on the web archive (including using the RSS feed of the archives).
- The group will also use the Member-confidential administrative list, firstname.lastname@example.org (member-visible archive).
- Comments from the public to the Working Group are welcome at email@example.com (public archive).
- The RIF Working group is part of the W3C Semantic Web activity
|Wiki Version||Published Version||Next Expected|
|UCR||WD 18-Dec-2008||Sep-2010 (WD)|
|XML-data||WD 22-Jun-2010||Sep-2010 (WD)|
|RIF In RDF||WD 22-Jun-2010||Sep-2010 (Note)|
|Test||WD 22-Jun-2010||Sep-2010 (Note)|
- Test cases listing
- Papers and Presentations with RIF Focus
- Planned Implementations of RIF
- Publicity Efforts
- Arch (working version of the RIF Architecture draft)
- PRD Discussions
- PRD RAF
Tracking Public Comments
See Public Comments
Older Task Areas
- Design Principles and Design Constraints
- Rulesystem Arrangement Framework (aka RIF-RAF)
- OWL Compatibility and RDF Compatibility
- OMG PRR (beta 1 specification) (dated 4 November 2007)
- Comments are welcome, and should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2007.
Group Membership and Joining
The group holds telecons weekly and has 2-4 face-to-face meetings each year. See Meetings.
If you want to be involved without joining the Working Group, you are encouraged to review and comment on the Working Drafts as they become available. Feedback from people actually implementing the specifications is especially valuable.
Charter, Meeting Records, and History
- Information about Meetings
- RIF WG Actions and issues tracker
- Record of WG Resolutions
- RIF common terms and glossary (these should be merged).
W3C Working Group Resources
- W3C Guidebook — the Art of Consensus Guide W3C member confidential
- W3C Editor's Home Page
- W3C Process Document (the W3C governing document)
- W3C Groups, Participants (dbwg) W3C member confidential