Editing team report on status of final report and completion status of work assignments
- Final report wiki draft is at http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/urw3/wiki/DraftFinalReport.
- Sections 1, 2 and 3 are ready.
- Section 4 has a link to a book chapter Paulo, Kathy and
Thomas wrote. It is visible only to the members because of copyright
restrictions. Action 4: Paulo seek copyright permission to include excerpts from book chapter.
- Section 5 is the use case descriptions; people have been
working on this. Review of use cases is on today's agenda, with lower
priority than Sections 6 and 7.
- Sections 6 and 7 are on the agenda for today's discussion.
Section 6 is Trevor's contribution. He would like others to add to it.
- Action 5: Ken to remove write permissions from wiki pages after March 2.
- Nico noted that the dates were incorrect on the assignment page.
- Paulo has a table of all the use cases and their status.
- Mike Pool suggested that the use cases should have a field on
standardization: what needs to be standardized, and how standardization
would help the use case. It was noted that this is a good idea, but the
suggestion has come too late in the process. in Peter noted that in his
5.3 there is recommend those aspects that are considered most important
to be included in a standard representation of vagueness and
- Action 6: Paulo on behalf of editing
team to follow up coming up with section 5 format by sending format to
all use case authors, with email pointing to specific weak points or
omissions in use case that needs to be addressed