See also: IRC log
<jallan> Hi Dave, waiting on Jan
DP: SVG though alt text issue
belongs to uaag, actually it is wcag issue...
... since then they say they have put in note and pointer to wcag
... lots of stuff on keyboard nav that we may want to talk about Appendix F
DP: Dev Ind. is wrestlingwith
... Need for a req for appropriate labelling that would work in any circumstance...
... Roadmap can provide some answers...
... Also new WG, Web app ui's or something...just starting
JA: UAAG GL6 does cover embedded
content of different types - in plugins etc.
... Clearly support for some of this broken. (e.g. getting into SVG and navigating with keyboard)
... We need more browser people.
DP: PF has browser people...
JA: ok, please bring that issue of getting into embedded content to pf
<scribe> ACTION: DP to bring svg nav in browser issue to pf [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/15-ua-minutes.html#action01]
re: Open: DP to cue 2 issues to xtech hidden/visible, and second is escape from
DP: send to pf as 2 issues,
numbered 1 and 2
... Will go on issues list this week...not sure when to be addressed
3. Review of UA:PF coordination meeting [member space
JA: AG was going to ask DP to do some work...
DP: I will post issues to discussion list, but Lisa will log issues in Issues List
<scribe> ACTION: JA to review uaag archives related to passing keyboard control to objects and getting it back again [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/15-ua-minutes.html#action02]
JA: Have you looked into ability to remap accesskeys?
DP: Yes but in SR it only maps SR
keys not for browser.
... Not always sure what accesskeys are going to do.
... Looks like accesskeys may be on the way out.
... Idea is to have browsers pick accesskeys
... Jaws has a speak access keys feature.
... Safrai might not do anything at all.
... Safari makes up with great structure nav
JA: Next meeting Jan 5
... Still meetings every 2 weeks.
DP: Will there be a 2.0?
JA: any need?
JR: Any obsolecence
DP: Wasn't there conformance to
go through CR?
... Conformanc eto each checkpoint, but not to guidelines as a whole
JA: We do need to do a formal
review of WCAG.
... They are hoping to go last call in March.
JR: describes ATAG content-type specific benchmark doc
DP: Would like to get a better mapping between uaag and atag
JA: There are some serious interoperability issues.
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.127 of Date: 2005/08/16 15:12:03 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) No ScribeNick specified. Guessing ScribeNick: JR Inferring Scribes: JR WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found. Default Present: Jim_Allan, DPoehlman, Jan_Richards Present: Jim_Allan DPoehlman Jan_Richards WARNING: No meeting title found! You should specify the meeting title like this: <dbooth> Meeting: Weekly Baking Club Meeting WARNING: No meeting chair found! You should specify the meeting chair like this: <dbooth> Chair: dbooth Got date from IRC log name: 15 Dec 2005 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2005/12/15-ua-minutes.html People with action items: dp ja WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option. WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found! Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>. Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of new discussion topics or agenda items, such as: <dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]