Resource Representation SOAP Header Block Errata
- This document:
- Last revised:
- $Date: 2007/02/21 16:51:16 $
- This document records known errors in the document:
Copyright ©2005 W3C®
ERCIM, Keio), All Rights Reserved. W3C liability, trademark, document use rules apply.
About this document
This document lists known errata to the Recommendation.
Each entry has the following information:
- A unique identifier
- The date it was added to the errata page
- A classification of the error (e.g., editorial, clarification,
bug, known problem with the document itself)
- A short description of the problem and what part of the
Recommendation is affected.
- Any proposed corrections and whether those corrections would
affect conformance of documents or software
- Any normative corrections; see the section on Errata
Management in the W3C Process Document ([PROCESS]
section 7.6.1) for more information about normative corrections
- A unique entry number
- The date it was added to the errata page.
- Whether the entry is considered an important error, a minor
typographical error, a clarification, or a known problem with the
- The section referred to.
- A description of the problem and correction if applicable.
- document problem
- Section 1.1, Section 4.1, Section 4.3.2, Section 4.3.3
xmime (6 occurences).
http://www.w3.org/2005/05/xmlmime (3 occurences).
Update the reference in A References for "Describing Media Content of Binary Data in XML"
Fixed link to ttp://www.w3.org/2004/08/representation to point to the schema document.