Sciences Communities: Questions
- Most pressing problems for science and society?
- disease, poverty, hunger, genetics, security, natural disasters,
resources, security, climate change, environment, near-earth objects,
super storms, etc.
- Data, knowledge, methods needed to solve them?
- From within community?
- From outside community?
- Do you know?
- Barriers to info flow, collaboration?
- Systems needed to support science?
- Build new?
- Maintain and extend existing?
- Investment in systems vs. R&D