Compound Documents by Reference (CDR) Implementation report.
This is a preliminary implementation report for Compound Documents by Reference (CDR) WICD. It will be expanded in the course of the Candidate Recommendation phase.
Expressions of implementation
- Abbra Vidualize announces support for WICD
- Opera states they are implementing WICD at Browser Panel at SxSW
- BitFlash SVG Tiny Player supports WICD Mobile, SVGT 1.2
- Sun Microsystems and Openwave's XML-based scripted MIDAS development technology SDK will support the Compound Document Framework
- JSR 290: Java™ Language & XML User Interface Markup Integration will provide a binding to the Compound Document Format
- Helsinki University of Technology supports Compound Documents in the X-Smiles XML user agent and is planning to include full support for the Web Integration Compound Document (WICD) profiles.
The CDR Test Suite and associated test results will be made available here.