See also: IRC log
<JacekK> ACTION: Eric to upgrade the SPDL page for SAWSDL readers and then work things out with the Usage Guide [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070410#action01]
<JacekK> ACTION: JacekK to send transition request for LC publication [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070410#action02]
<JacekK> ACTION: caribou to create the namespace page for /ns/sawsdl [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070410#action03]
Jacek: might want more than just schema in the namespace page
Carine: will check
<JacekK> ACTION: JacekK to send approval request for namespace /ns/sawsdl [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070410#action04]
Jacek: please send links for project page
... our request for new namespace was approved
... LC published, will try to go directly to PR if no comments
Jacek: Test Suite updated due to spec changes
... WSMO grounding has been documented in implementation report
Ajith: Will change to reflect changes in the test files
... Woden did not release last week. When they release, we will release our WSDL 2.0 + SAWSDL parser.
Jacek: Will you cover all of our features
Joel: our implementation should be done today, we'll test against the test suite and report again next week
Jacek: RDF Mapping is still pending
... WSMO grounding spec should be republished next week and conver more of the sawsdl spec
... BPEL spec from SUPER?
Carlos: Trying to get release of document even if not approved by the commision. Will update when get more info.
Jacek: We currently have ideas but no concrete proposals
... policy - Ajith working on
... Preconditions and effects - Amit working on
... Framework for ontology for preconditions and effects
<JacekK> ACTION: JacekK to check about the future suggestions about an ontology for SWS concepts [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070410#action05]
Jacek: Also an suggestion for another workshop
... Might recommend one even though other workshops are being held
... also working with incubator project - Amit working on this. It will take a while to get a concrete suggestion
Joel: Claudio is also looking into a proposal
<JacekK> ACTION: JacekK to respond to Claudio wrt the future work suggestions [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20070410#action06]
Jacek: No other interest expressed from DERI for our working group. Some work is very early.
Carlos: Same for our group. We will have feedback on its use. Will get use cases.
Jacek: Any new use cases can be captured on the Working Group page
... end of meeting - keep working on implementations