See also: IRC log
<JacekK> last week's minutes http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061128
<JacekK> ACTION: Jacek to coordinate with XML Schema Working Group whether we may emphasize (even in the title) that we annotate XML Schema. [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action01]
<JacekK> ACTION: Rama and Amit to send suggestions for group page text (can reuse http://lsdis.cs.uga.edu/projects/meteor-s/SAWSDL/ ) [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action02]
<JacekK> ACTION: JacekK to summarize the implementations table into formalized CR criteria [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action03]
<JacekK> ACTION: Eric to upgrade the SPDL page for SAWSDL readers and then work things out with the Usage Guide [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action04]
<JacekK> ACTION: EricP to create a SAWSDL-independent namespace for attrExtensions [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action05]
<JacekK> ACTION: Jacek to contact Karthik about issue 32 for him to contribute examples for the usage guide [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action06]
Jack: No response from Karthik yet. Will ping him again next week.
<JacekK> ACTION: Joel to review Last Call of WS-Policy specs (by Jan 9) [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action07]
<JacekK> ACTION: Laurent to send some proposal for "partial SAWSDL files" in relation with LC issue 13 [PENDING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061205#action08]
Jack: Keep working on implementing the resolutions and send a note.
... Would like to check and then respond to the originators of the questions
... When would the spec be CR Ready?
Holger: Plans to work on it in the next couple of days.
Joel: Reorganizing the table of contents. The other changes are not too much.
Holger: May be 2-3 weeks.
Joel: Will go on vacation next week. So, wants to have it all done before that.
Jack: We will need a diff version and a list of substantial changes (which should be none)
... See the definition of substantial changes in the agenda.
... Moving texts around is not considered a big change.
... I will make a list of features that spec has.
... Purpose of the features is to see how sure we are about implementations
... If we can't show implementations of all features then we can't move on.
... If we mark the features as "at risk", we can drop them to move on.
... This probably doesn't concern our spec. But wanted to bring it to the attention of the WG.
... attrExtensions could be such a candidate.
Jack: Originally we talked about splitting WSDL extensions and schema extensions
... Later we decided to make the changes in the TOC.
... Discussed it with XML schema team at their telecon.
... A person is looking at it.
... If it comes late, we can already be CR. They suggested to include XML Schema name in the title.
Rama: Do we annotate only parts of schema or many aspects of it?
Jack: We annotate only part but not necessarily those related to WSDL alone
Joel: supports Jack's ideas and added additonal comments (sorry I was typing couldn't catch all that)
Laurent: rejects the idea of changing the title
Jack: Understands Laurent's concern but doesn't think it would be an issue if XML Schema group has no objection to it.
Joel: Amit's group is annotating XML schema. We are tasked by the Web services group. If it is Web services centric, it's ok.
... Doesn't have a strong opinion either but ok with adding XML schema to the title.
Rama: No preference either way.
Jack: Prefers to add the XML schema to the title.
... XML schema part is hidden. Different communities may be drawn to it for different reasons.
Laurent: Doesn't have a strong objection against changing the title.
Peter: Agrees with the name change
Jack: would be willing to change it even if we have to go back on it if XML Schema team doesn't approve of it.
... Question to Carine on any potential problems with changing the name at this stage.
Carine: Would not be a problem with W3C
Jack: Suggestion: Change the title of our spec to include 'and XML Schema' after WSDL. Any objections?
RESOLUTION: We will change the title of our spec and usage guide to include 'and XMLSchema '
Jack: Editors to implement the resolution.
Jacek: waiting for concrete proposals
Jack: Can keep this issue open until a concrete proposal comes through.
Rama: Working on Preconds and effects
Jack: should we publish the Usage Guide as a WD again when we go to CR with the spec?
Rama: We should publish the usage guide along with the spec.
Jack: It should be stable but needn't be polished.
... done for today.