See also: IRC log
<JacekK> last minutes
RESOLUTION: accept http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060418 as a true record of the last minutes
<ericP> meeting: WS_SAWSDL
<JacekK> ACTION: BNS, Rama to start the Examples document [ONGOING] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060425#action01]
JacekK: amended to contain Rama as additional editor
<JacekK> ACTION: John Miller (responsible: Amit) to start off the discussion about issue #1 by looking at the implementation and seeing if base URIs and relative URIs also help the way QNames do. [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060425#action02]
<JacekK> ACTION: Carine to ask the SWS-IG about use cases for embedding semantic annotations [DONE] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060425#action03]
JacekK: new member Jianhui
... face to face meeting scheduling problems - reschedule?
<ericP> 12 - 16 June?
JacekK: considered moving meeting to following week but some can't attend
<ericP> 5 - 9 June?
Amit: will be attending ICAPS 8-10 june
JacekK: Editors should be at the meeting
<holger> 6/7 works for me
<caribou> who has a conflict on 12th?
<ericP> Amit: is the 12 and 13th an option?
<Amit> 12-13 and option compared to losing some people?
Amit: is 12-13 an option ?
... canot attend on 13th
<holger> in case of 12-13 I could most likely join complete 12th
<caribou> 17-18th? :)
JacekK: would prefer 2 full days as opposed to two half-days and one full day
... might be better to move to around 19th
<holger> 19-20th looks good for me as well
<Amit> 19-20 better for UGA
JacekK: Either 19-20 or 20-21, will talk to Joel
<Amit> compared to 2--21 if there is a choice
RESOLUTION: face to face 1 week later than originally scheduled, specific dates announced at most at next telecon
JacekK: what has to be done to be good for publishing as working draft?
rakkiraj: need to add examples at beginning or it will be hard to read
<holger> +1, work on example needed
<holger> not sure with current example though
JacekK: publish first draft after face to face meeting
... we could discuss examples at meeting
rakkiraj: sent further issues to public list
<holger> I can not find the mail, does anyone have a URI?
rakkiraj: would it be too late to volunteer as usecase editor
JacekK: not too late
... between 1 and 3 editors for W3C documents
... add rama as editor
ErciP: will make commits on document in next minutes
<Amit> I will be editor in waiting if needed for USe Case, but I suggest Rama gets started
JacekK: are examples upcoming this week ?
rakkiraj: yes but not fully packaged, as there are still ambiguities
holger: would appreciate anything in terms of examples
<Amit> I think this would be helpful for use cases document: http://lsdis.cs.uga.edu/library/download/techRep2-15-06.pdf
<Amit> e.g see table on page 3
JacekK: any form of examples will be welcomed, can we tweaked later
<Amit> UGA will send two use cases
<rakkiraj> Thanks Amit. The pointer to your doc will be helpful.
<JacekK> ACTION: Amit to send their Master's Theses usecases [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060425#action04]
<ericP> for publication we'll need a namespace for wssem
<ericP> http://www.w3.org/2006/xx/xxxx current namespace for wssem
holger: is there a document on guidelines of what is a reference for W3C ?
<caribou> pointers for editors
<caribou> about references
ericP: W3C usually host, unless it is persistent elsewhere
JacekK: Eric decides and editors implement
<Amit> sawsdl would be better as people will remember that
<JacekK> ACTION: ericP to decide our namespace and send it to editors [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20060425#action05]
<holger> vote for: sawsdl
RESOLUTION: namespace prefix sawsdl:
JacekK: 4 options suggested
... if option 1, what will be value space ?
Eric: simple URI are the way to go
<JacekK> urn:foo is both URI and QName
<ericP> +1 for only URIs
<caribou> +1 to IRIs :)
<ericP> right, IRIs
Amit: option 1 not viable
JacekK: option 2 implies 3 and 4, option 3 implies 4
<holger> +1 for IRI guess the "semantic" people are used to that from rdf/owl
<Amit> Agree with Jacek-
JacekK: No one argues FOR qname, so we can go for URI' e.g 2,3,4 options
RESOLUTION: modelReference type is anyURI, issue 1 closed, new issue open for multiplicity of modelReference values
JacekK: because of time constraints, some issues in agenda might not be discussed
<ericP> holger, if you wish, i have prepared a namespace document that places the sawsdl namespace at http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/sawsdl
JacekK: Telcon ends