Web Services Resource Access Working Group Teleconference

14 Dec 2010


See also: IRC log


Alessio Soldano, Red Hat
Anish Karmarkar, Oracle Corp.
Ashok Malhotra, Oracle Corp.
Bob Freund, Hitachi, Ltd.
David Snelling, Fujitsu, Ltd.
Doug Davis, IBM
Katy Warr, IBM
Li Li, Avaya Communications
Ram Jeyaraman, Microsoft Corp.
Tom Rutt, Fujitsu, Ltd.
Wu Chou, Avaya Communications
Yves Lafon, W3C/ERCIM
Asir Vedamuthu, Microsoft Corp.
Bob Natale, MITRE Corp.
Fred Maciel, Hitachi, Ltd.
Gilbert Pilz, Oracle Corp.
Jeff Mischkinsky, Oracle Corp.
Mark Little, Red Hat
Martin Chapman, Oracle Corp.
Nathan Burkhart, Microsoft Corp.
Orit Levin, Microsoft Corp.
Paul Fremantle, WSO2
Paul Nolan, IBM
Prasad Yendluri, Software AG
Vikas Varma, Software AG
Wei Jun Kong, CA
Gilbert Pilz, Oracle Corp.
Bob Freund, Hitachi, Ltd.
Alessio Soldano, Red Hat


<trackbot> Date: 14 December 2010

<Bob> scribenick: asoldano

RESOLUTION: minutes of Nov 16th are approved

<Anish> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Dec/att-0003/00-part

<Bob> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Dec/0003.html

Bob: let's add Gil's new issue above to the agenda

New Issues

RESOLUTION: opening issue 11551 as new issue

Bob: next Gil's new issue

RESOLUTION: December message Nr.3 will be reflected in a new, accepted issue


Bob: primers are listed in agenda and available for review
... everybody please take a look at them by the next call

Dug: when is next call?

Bob: we might be able to hold the next call in 1-2 weeks

Dug: many of us are leaving for vacations till end of year

Bob: next meeting will be Jan 4th
... please review the primers prior to the next call

attendance to the f2f

Bob: I will be there

<Dave> I will not be there.

someone from IBM will be there

Bob: Gil will be there

Ram: possible to have the call a week after?

there will be someone from Microsoft at the f2f

1 or 2 also from Avaya

probably none from Fujitsu

test scenarios


<Anish> Dug: so this doc will contain tests for all 7 specs?

<dug> yes

<Anish> ok, thx

<dug> in separate sections

Dug: can we use bugzilla for tracking the issue with test scenario?

Yves: fine

Issue Resolution

TOPIC http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11551

<dug> thanks yves

<Anish> <absolute-URI>#name

<Yves> fragment = *( pchar / "/" / "?" )

<Yves> pchar = unreserved / pct-encoded / sub-delims / ":" / "@"

Bob: first part: accepting the proposal to use a new mimetype for event type description
... 2nd part: we'll define a frag identifier
... Gil has ben volunteered ny Anish to produce a draft for this combined proposal for the resolution of issue-11551


<Katy> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Nov/0022.html

<Katy> http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=11189

<dug> the marked up text: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Nov/att-0022/Issue11189_GetMetadataUpdates.htm

<Dave> Dropping a few minutes early. Have a Happy Holiday season everyone!

RESOLUTION: issue-11189 is resolved as proposed

<Bob> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Dec/0003.html

New issue from Gil

<Bob> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2010Dec/0003.html

Dug: we should support both wrapped and uwrapped

Tom: picking just one of them is dangerous

Ashok: can we postpone this topic?
... we need time to think about this

Ram: leave as it is now

<dug> I'd like to hear from Avaya

Bob: let's try to get to an internal agreement by Jan 4th

New Issue Freeze

Bob: I would like to freeze new issues until after we get to CR

Dug: can we file issues even if they're not worked till CR ?

Bob: yes but they will be recorded as CR issues

RESOLUTION: New issue freeze is now in effect until we get to CR

Bob: Alessio, thanks for scribing, see you all to you in Jan 2011

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.135 (CVS log)
$Date: 2011-01-10 12:31:59 $