See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Tracking ISSUEs and ACTIONs from http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/
minutes from 21st approved
pauld: Wants to use today's call to regroup and work out how to make progress with our very limited resources. Plans to call review blocked issues..
Ajith: been thinking about a validator using regex / patterns
pauld: XSLT seemed to be what we were heading towards
<scribe> ACTION: aranabah to investigate using XSLT to recognise our schema patterns [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/14-databinding-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-23 - Investigate using XSLT to recognise our schema patterns [on Ajith Ranabahu - due 2006-03-21].
pauld: we have a number of issues
waiting text proposals
... would like to regroup by reviewing issues and ensuring each issue ready for inclusion in the document
pauld: style of document proving to be a challenge, how do we offer advice without handwaving, restrict without profiling?
pauld: has been trying to enlist QA and other specialist technical authors as editorial assistance
jonc: spoke to QA activity
<scribe> ACTION: pdowney to cite list of similar /styled/ specifications [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/03/14-databinding-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-24 - Cite list of similar /styled/ specifications [on Paul Downey - due 2006-03-21].
pauld: like a number of issues this one is blocked waiting for emprical evidence from paul / BT
pauld: so we're blocked on:
... people's time
... style of the document, in particular advisary text
... writing detection patterns
... writing test cases
... empirical evidence with tools
pauld: suggest we concentrate on including the patterns for ISSUE-7 to demonstrate a "steel thread"
suggestion of a F2F in Europe, week of 18th April, Jon and Yves free, but pauld has a conflict