See also: IRC log
minutes from last meeting approved
pauld: would like to change the way we work.
pauld: suggest collecting patterns up and then addressing them all at once in a batch at a F2F in February
yves: we could meet in Boston for the mini-TP?
pauld: we could go to Boston, but not much benefit unless we hear from our US members and meet with the Schema WG
pauld: propose we meet next week and then take a break until the 16th of January, then work towards a F2F in Europe week of the 5th of February. I plan to go for 2.5 days start/end times at convinient times around flights
pauld: Vladislav sent mail about a TargetNamespace / xs:include issue,: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2006Dec/0000.html
pauld: need more info, but looks like he's just encountered the standalone/xs:include issue George has been actioned to investigate
pauld: made a start on a test suite page: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/testsuite/
Yves: still looking at the XMLUnit / reusing the code to check the fragment, seems hopeful
pauld: plan to work a bit on the
... sent mail to various lists but had little reaction. publishing a report will help
... had some good informal feedback from XML 2006
... we were mentioned in an article today: http://www.infoq.com/articles/pete-lacey-ws-criticism
... spoke to WSO2 to get help on Axis2 testing, nothing back as yet
Yves: will try and get the service hosted on the w3c site
Pauld: will get the collection of schemas/wsdl report put up this week
JonC: been running the detector on BT schemas
George: detector works from the stylesheet
discussion of BP import - is it valid?
<scribe> ACTION: pdowney to build pattern and example for ISSUE-100 BP include pattern [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-databinding-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-95 - Build pattern and example for ISSUE-100 BP include pattern [on Paul Downey - due 2006-12-19].
pauld: explains issue, "node-set" is what we want, but XSLT 2.0 teminology is "sequence"
<scribe> ACTION: pdowney to make proposal for ISSUE-99 node-set terminology [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/12/12-databinding-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-94 - Make proposal for ISSUE-99 node-set terminology [on Paul Downey - due 2006-12-19].
walks through Actions, feel free to close off ones you think are complete