Minutes WS Choreography WG conference call 22 February 2005

1. Role Call

 Martin Chapman, Steve Ross-Talbot, Yves Lafon, Anthony Fletcher,Charlton Barreto,
Abbie Barbir, Monica Martin, Gary Brown, Nickolas Kavantzas, Anders W. Tell

2. Apologies

3. Confirm scribe

Nick Kavantzas
IRC log at: http://www.w3.org/2005/02/15-ws-chor-irc

4. Approve minutes of 8th February 2005

DONE. Approved by the WG.

5. Action item review (from the previous meeting)

ACTION 1: Chairs to present implementation criteria proposal to the group in the next conf call

ACTION 2: Martin to do UML diagram from scratch for CDL

ACTION 3: Chairs to ensure proper documentation and tracing of decisions for resolved issues,
and to inform the submitters. 

ACTION 4: Martin to add sub categories to last call comments in Bugzilla, such as editorial
ACTION 5: Chairs to draft agenda for F2F and circulate for next weeks call

ACTION: Charlton to discuss with JJ what clarification he is seeking with this issue?
	Done; bugzilla entry updated

6. Issues Triaging/Discussion on Last Call Working draft document

Note: all decisions below were agreed by unanimous consent
Issue 1086: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1086
Issue 1088: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1088
Issue 1092: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1092
requires further discussion
Issue 1093: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1193
duplicate of Issue 1068
Issue 1094: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1094
Issue 1095: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1095
Issue 1096: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1096
Issue 1097: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1097
Issue 1098: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1098
Issue 1099:  http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1099
requires further discussion, linked to Tony's Issue 999
Issue 1100: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1100
requires further discussion
Issue 1101: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1101
requires clarification from issuer

NEW ACTION on Gary to follow-up with issuer Kohei on issue 1101
Issue 1102: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1102
requires clarification from issuer

NEW ACTION on Gary to follow-up with issuer (Kohei) on issue 1102
Issue 1103: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1103
Issue 1104: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1104
Issue 1105: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1105
Issue 1106: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1106
Issue 1107: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1107
Issue 1108: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1108
requires further discussion
Issue 1109: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1109
editorial, maybe duplicate
Issue 1110: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1110
requires further discussion
Issue 1126: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=1126
requires further discussion

7. Discussion on the Proposed Exit Criteria

Yves: WS-CDL Software Interop should be shown sometime not later 
than September 2005.
Nick: the example coded for the Proposed Exit Criteria should have 
what WS-CDL features?
Martin: we have to figure this out
Tony: the exit criteria should be similar to WSDL's exit criteria
Martin: probably right. how about bindings?
NEW ACTION: to the chairs to figure out what are the WSDL's exit criteria

8. AOB

Next F2F after Boston will be in Europe end may early march, possibly in Sofia Antipoles/Cannes and possibly alongside the AC meeting.

NEW ACTION: Yves to look into hosting around the June AC meeting.