- Implement scenario-led examples showing the integration of multiple
Semantic Web technologies drawing practical use cases from industry,
consumer, developer perspectives.
- Put emphasis on the utility of XML languages (such as SVG, HTML,
MathML, XLink) as complementary rather than competing components of the
- Ensure that the European developers, citizens and content creators are
kept aware of Semantic Web technology for supporting universal
accessibility, device independence and internationalisation.
- Ensure that European Community is kept aware of international best
practice, and that best practice within Europe is recognised
- Undertake targeted research and development in support of these
objectives, and in collaboration with the wider European developer
community, W3C Member organisations, and related Open Source