ACTION-734: schedule discussion of vendor prefixes (ACTION-711) at F2F

schedule discussion of vendor prefixes (ACTION-711) at F2F

State:
closed
Person:
Noah Mendelsohn
Due on:
September 20, 2012
Created on:
August 30, 2012
Related emails:
  1. draft minutes of 18 october teleconference available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-10-25)
  2. Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-09-28)
  3. Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 2012-08-30 (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-09-07)

Related notes:

Didn't happen in detail at F2F...marking PENDING REVIEW so we can consider next steps on telcon

Noah Mendelsohn, 15 Oct 2012, 02:06:30

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $