ACTION-704: with help from Jeni and Henry to try to identify next steps for moving forward on httpRange-14

with help from Jeni and Henry to try to identify next steps for moving forward on httpRange-14

State:
open
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
September 17, 2012
Created on:
May 3, 2012
Related emails:
  1. RE: TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04)
  2. TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03)
  3. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  4. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  5. Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-09-28)
  6. Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 2012-08-30 (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-09-07)
  7. Minutes of 2012-08-23 TAG telcon (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-08-28)
  8. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  9. Re: URGENT: Need guidance from TAG members on 'maybe' items for F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-05)
  10. Re: URGENT: Need guidance from TAG members on 'maybe' items for F2F agenda (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-06-05)
  11. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  12. First cut at topic list for June 2012 TAG F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-28)
  13. Draft minutes from 2012-05-03 TAG telcon (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-03)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $