ACTION-682: When HTTPbis group says time is right, suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review

When HTTPbis group says time is right, suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review

State:
open
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
October 6, 2012
Created on:
April 2, 2012
Related emails:
  1. Re: Fwd: Working Group Last Call on the HTTPbis document set (from rees@mumble.net on 2013-04-29)
  2. Re: Fwd: Working Group Last Call on the HTTPbis document set (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2013-04-23)
  3. Fwd: Working Group Last Call on the HTTPbis document set (from rees@mumble.net on 2013-03-18)
  4. RE: TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04)
  5. TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03)
  6. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  7. First nearly complete version of TAG F2F agenda (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-30)
  8. Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-09-28)
  9. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  10. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from mnot@mnot.net on 2012-05-25)
  11. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-24)
  12. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from mnot@mnot.net on 2012-05-24)
  13. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-23)
  14. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from david@dbooth.org on 2012-05-23)
  15. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-23)
  16. Re: ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from derhoermi@gmx.net on 2012-05-23)
  17. ACTION-682 suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-22)
  18. Draft Minutes of TAG F2F 2-4 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-20)
  19. Re: Minutes of TAG F2F 02 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-06)
  20. Minutes of TAG F2F 02 April 2012 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-04-06)

Related notes:

Still waiting to get go-ahead from HTTP WG for TAG review

Jonathan Rees, 30 Aug 2012, 17:33:43

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $