ACTION-672: Work with PLH to create W3C-sponsored registry of HTML extensions, and get that referenced from HTML media type registration, per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.html

Work with PLH to create W3C-sponsored registry of HTML extensions, and get that referenced from HTML media type registration, per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.html

State:
pending review
Person:
Jeni Tennison
Due on:
November 6, 2012
Created on:
March 1, 2012
Related emails:
  1. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2012-10-25 now available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-10-26)
  2. draft minutes of 18 october teleconference available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-10-25)
  3. RE: TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from masinter@adobe.com on 2012-10-04)
  4. TAG F2F agenda more or less complete (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-10-03)
  5. Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-09-28)
  6. Draft TAG minutes from telcon of 2012-08-30 (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-09-07)
  7. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  8. Re: F2F planning and next steps on fragids and media types (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-28)
  9. Re: F2F planning and next steps on fragids and media types (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-05-28)
  10. First cut at topic list for June 2012 TAG F2F (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-28)
  11. F2F planning and next steps on fragids and media types (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-27)
  12. Preliminary agenda for the TAG teleconference of 24 May 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-05-22)
  13. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 15 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-13)
  14. Minutes from March 08 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-03-09)
  15. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 8 March - F2F planning (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-06)
  16. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2012-03-01 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-03-05)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $