ACTION-657: Schedule telcon discussion of possible XML/HTML Unification next steps

Schedule telcon discussion of possible XML/HTML Unification next steps

State:
closed
Person:
Noah Mendelsohn
Due on:
April 10, 2012
Created on:
January 5, 2012
Related emails:
  1. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  2. Minutes from April 12 TAG Telcon (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-04-26)
  3. Re: Minutes from March 15 TAG Telcon (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-27)
  4. Minutes from March 15 TAG Telcon (from robin@berjon.com on 2012-03-27)
  5. Minutes from March 08 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-03-09)
  6. Draft minutes of TAG telcon 2012-03-01 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2012-03-05)
  7. Re: ACTION-657: Schedule discussion of HTML/XML Unification (from robin@berjon.com on 2012-02-28)
  8. ACTION-657: Schedule discussion of HTML/XML Unification (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-02-27)
  9. Draft minutes of 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $