ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues

Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues

State:
closed
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
September 22, 2012
Created on:
January 5, 2012
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2012-11-08)
  2. Re: ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-11-07)
  3. Re: ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com on 2012-11-07)
  4. Minutes from Sept 27, 2012 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2012-09-28)
  5. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-27)
  6. Agenda for TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-27)
  7. Re: ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-23)
  8. Re: ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-23)
  9. Re: ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-09-23)
  10. ACTION-650: Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-09-23)
  11. Agenda for TAG F2F of 12-14 June 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-06-09)
  12. Re: Minutes from TAG call of the 24th (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-29)
  13. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  14. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  15. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  16. Draft minutes of 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <dan@torgo.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $