ACTION-516: Talk with Thomas Roessler about organizing W3C architecture work on security

Talk with Thomas Roessler about organizing W3C architecture work on security

State:
closed
Person:
Yves Lafon
Due on:
July 19, 2011
Created on:
February 8, 2011
Related emails:
  1. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  2. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  3. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  4. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  5. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  6. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-18)
  7. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-18)
  8. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  9. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-13)
  10. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  11. Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  12. Agenda for the 11 Aug 2011 TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-10)
  13. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from john.1.kemp@nokia.com on 2011-08-10)
  14. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from tlr@w3.org on 2011-08-09)
  15. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-09)
  16. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org on 2011-08-09)
  17. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from tlr@w3.org on 2011-08-06)
  18. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-05)
  19. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from mnot@mnot.net on 2011-08-05)
  20. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-05)
  21. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from mnot@mnot.net on 2011-08-05)
  22. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-05)
  23. Draft minutes for TAG telcon 2011-06-23 (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-06-30)
  24. Re: TAG and IAB discussion on security topic: (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-04)
  25. TAG and IAB discussion on security topic: (from masinter@gmail.com on 2011-06-04)
  26. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-29)
  27. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@gmail.com on 2011-05-28)
  28. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-28)
  29. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from john@jkemp.net on 2011-05-27)
  30. ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-24)
  31. ACTION-516: W3C Plans in the security area (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-10)
  32. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-28 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-05-05)
  33. Re: ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-12)
  34. Re: Fwd: Work in Progress on Web Application Security Working Group Charter (Advance Notice) (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-01)
  35. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  36. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)

Related notes:

Note sent to Thomas on ac-forum thread (1 March 2011). Bumping action due date to 8 March 2011. Noah

Noah Mendelsohn, 1 Mar 2011, 17:08:36

See email from Thomas on 23 March 2011: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2011Mar/0133.html

"We're actively working on getting the thing ready for AC review. Sorry that I can't say more at this point."

Noah Mendelsohn, 23 Mar 2011, 14:46:26

I've had trouble getting Thomas' attention. I'm therefore marking PENDING REVIEW, so TAG can discuss next steps, and need if any to schedule discussion for June F2F. (Noah)

Noah Mendelsohn, 19 May 2011, 19:14:55

Transfering action to Yves, per telcon of 23 June

Noah Mendelsohn, 23 Jun 2011, 18:09:39

Email http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011JulSep/0008.html
announcing draft charter for security Activity http://www.w3.org/2011/07/security-activity and Working Group http://www.w3.org/2011/07/appsecwg-charter.html

Noah Mendelsohn, 15 Jul 2011, 00:31:18

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $