ACTION-515: (as trackbot proxy for John) who will publish http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/security-web.html, slightly cleaned up, with help from Noah and Larry

(as trackbot proxy for John) who will publish http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2011/02/security-web.html, slightly cleaned up, with help from Noah and Larry

State:
closed
Person:
Larry Masinter
Due on:
July 30, 2011
Created on:
February 8, 2011
Related emails:
  1. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  2. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  3. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  4. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  5. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  6. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-18)
  7. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-18)
  8. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  9. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-13)
  10. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  11. Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  12. Agenda for the 11 Aug 2011 TAG teleconference (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-10)
  13. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from john.1.kemp@nokia.com on 2011-08-10)
  14. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from tlr@w3.org on 2011-08-09)
  15. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-09)
  16. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org on 2011-08-09)
  17. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from tlr@w3.org on 2011-08-06)
  18. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-05)
  19. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from mnot@mnot.net on 2011-08-05)
  20. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-05)
  21. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from mnot@mnot.net on 2011-08-05)
  22. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-08-05)
  23. Re: TAG and IAB discussion on security topic: (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-06-04)
  24. TAG and IAB discussion on security topic: (from masinter@gmail.com on 2011-06-04)
  25. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-29)
  26. RE: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from masinter@gmail.com on 2011-05-28)
  27. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-28)
  28. Re: ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from john@jkemp.net on 2011-05-27)
  29. ACTION-515 and ACTION-516: Publishing John Kemp's TAG work on security (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-05-24)
  30. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-28 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2011-05-05)
  31. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-24 are available (from peter.linss@hp.com on 2011-03-29)
  32. Re: ACTION-515: How are we doing on security note? (from john@jkemp.net on 2011-03-03)
  33. Re: ACTION-515: How are we doing on security note? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-03)
  34. RE: ACTION-515: How are we doing on security note? (from masinter@gmail.com on 2011-03-03)
  35. Re: ACTION-515: How are we doing on security note? (from john@jkemp.net on 2011-03-03)
  36. ACTION-515: How are we doing on security note? (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-28)
  37. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  38. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)

Related notes:

IETF/W3C coordination group noted that someone (mnot?) had an action item on this.

Larry Masinter, 21 Jul 2011, 05:31:40

I'd like to withdraw this action item. The review I've gotten for the document is that it overlaps to some degree with existing and ongoing activities in IETF and W3C around web security. To the extent that it doesn't, what seems to be most strongly called for is a "Web Security Roadmap", but that would be a different document than the one we have. If we want to initiate work on a security roadmap that would be a fine thing to do, but not as part of this action item.

Larry Masinter, 18 Aug 2011, 13:46:15

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $