ACTION-430: Propose a plan for his contributions to section 5: Client-side state

Propose a plan for his contributions to section 5: Client-side state

State:
closed
Person:
Ashok Malhotra
Due on:
September 9, 2010
Created on:
April 22, 2010
Associated Product:
Web Application Architecture
Related emails:
  1. Minutes of the TAG F2F of 19-21 October 2010 are now ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-30)
  2. Final Agenda for TAG F2F 19-21 October 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-14)
  3. Agenda for TAG F2F of October 19-21 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-13)
  4. Update on TAG F2F Agenda Planning (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-11)
  5. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 7 October 2010 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-10-06)
  6. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 7 October 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-05)
  7. Re: Saving Application State (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-09-04)
  8. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 2010-08-19 available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-09-01)
  9. Re: ACTION-430 Plan for chapter on Client-side storage (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-08-24)
  10. Re: ACTION-430 Plan for chapter on Client-side storage (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-08-24)
  11. ACTION-430 Plan for chapter on Client-side storage (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-08-23)
  12. ACTION-430 Plan for chapter on Client-side storage (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-08-19)
  13. Draft minutes of TAG F2F of 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-16)
  14. Agenda for TAG F2F Meeting 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-01)
  15. Re: Action-430 Updated the Web Apps document (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-05-31)
  16. Re: Updated the Web Apps document (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-31)
  17. Draft minutes from 20 May 2010 (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-05-26)
  18. Re: Draft minutes from 20 May 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-26)
  19. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  20. minutes TAG weekly 6 May for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-05-11)
  21. Draft minutes for the TAG teleconference of 22 April 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-02)

Related notes:

[DanC]: AM: I've been thinking about this...

6 May 2010, 17:30:40

associating with Web Apps product, prompted by Noah's ftf prep msg
http://www.w3.org/mid/4BF3F881.4050006@arcanedomain.com

Dan Connolly, 19 May 2010, 17:53:00

[DanC]: AM is doing some writing; expects something short for the ftf

20 May 2010, 17:33:07

Ashok will prepare input to discuss on the telcon on the 17th (if we have one)

Noah Mendelsohn, 8 Jun 2010, 13:52:54

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $