ACTION-428: Sketch a plan to contact stakeholders regarding distributed extensibility

Sketch a plan to contact stakeholders regarding distributed extensibility

State:
closed
Person:
T.V. Raman
Due on:
April 22, 2010
Created on:
April 15, 2010
Associated Product:
HTML 5 review
Related emails:
  1. Re: Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 7 October 2010 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-10-06)
  2. Agenda for the TAG teleconference of 7 October 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-10-05)
  3. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 30 September 2010 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2010-09-28)
  4. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 12th August 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-08-17)
  5. Re: Agenda for TAG teleconference of 27 May 2010 (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-05-27)
  6. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 27 May 2010 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-25)
  7. minutes TAG weekly 6 May for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-05-11)
  8. Re: ACTION-428: Re: Re-Unifying XML and HTML -- Fix Namespaces First (from raman@google.com (T.V Raman) on 2010-04-27)
  9. Re: ACTION-428: Re: Re-Unifying XML and HTML -- Fix Namespaces First (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-26)
  10. ACTION-428: Re: Re-Unifying XML and HTML -- Fix Namespaces First (from raman@google.com on 2010-04-22)
  11. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-22)
  12. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-04-22)
  13. Re: ACTION-428: Re: Re-Unifying XML and HTML -- Fix Namespaces First (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-21)
  14. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 15th April 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-04-21)
  15. ACTION-428: Re: Re-Unifying XML and HTML -- Fix Namespaces First (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-20)

Related notes:

The plan: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Apr/0038.html

Jonathan Rees, 6 May 2010, 18:25:39

Note from Raman http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/2010Apr/0038.html (same one forwarded by Noah on 2010-04-21)

Noah Mendelsohn, 9 May 2010, 22:05:10

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $