ACTION-363: Inform SemWeb CG about market developments around webfinger and metadata access, and investigate relationship to RDFa and linked data

Inform SemWeb CG about market developments around webfinger and metadata access, and investigate relationship to RDFa and linked data

State:
closed
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
June 23, 2010
Created on:
December 10, 2009
Associated Issue:
UniformAccessToMetadata-62
Related emails:
  1. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 15th July 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-07-20)
  2. ACTION-363 New opportunities for linked data nose-following (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-07-06)
  3. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  4. Re: Update on resource descriptor discovery work (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-05-12)
  5. Re: Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-10)
  6. Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-10)
  7. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  8. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  9. Re: ACTION-363 - XRD correspondence with RDF (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-12-18)
  10. Minutes of TAG telcon of 2009-12-17 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-12-18)
  11. Re: ACTION-363 - XRD correspondence with RDF (from timbl@w3.org on 2009-12-18)
  12. Re: ACTION-363 - XRD correspondence with RDF (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-17)
  13. ACTION-363 - XRD correspondence with RDF (from tai@g5n.co.uk on 2009-12-17)
  14. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-16)

Related notes:

Discussion where this action was assigned: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/10-tagmem-minutes.html#item06

Jonathan Rees, 25 Jan 2010, 23:22:03

Email sent to Ivan on 2010-02-09

Jonathan Rees, 9 Feb 2010, 18:37:49

I'm scheduled to talk about this on the SWCG call on 2/24

Jonathan Rees, 16 Feb 2010, 18:57:32

Participated in SWCG meeting of 2/24

Jonathan Rees, 26 Feb 2010, 19:10:47

[DanC]: looks like next step is for jar to mail Ivan H. with copy to www-tag

4 Mar 2010, 18:59:24

drafted a note, and ran it past Ivan and others, now just need 1-2 hours to finish it up

Jonathan Rees, 16 Jun 2010, 12:29:43

Discharged with
http://www.w3.org/QA/2010/07/new_opportunities_for_linked_d.html

Jonathan Rees, 6 Jul 2010, 21:28:00

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $