ACTION-353: Do just a bit of work framing some issues around identification for Ajax apps (remembering the merged maps use case)

Do just a bit of work framing some issues around identification for Ajax apps (remembering the merged maps use case)

State:
closed
Person:
Noah Mendelsohn
Due on:
March 8, 2010
Created on:
December 9, 2009
Associated Issue:
webApplicationState-60
Related emails:
  1. Draft minutes of TAG F2F of 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-16)
  2. Agenda for TAG F2F Meeting 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-01)
  3. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  4. minutes TAG weekly 6 May for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-05-11)
  5. Draft minutes for the TAG teleconference of 22 April 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-02)
  6. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 15 April 2010 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2010-04-14)
  7. minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12)
  8. Draft Agenda of 24-26 March 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19)
  9. Re: ACTION-353: Client-side identification in Ajax applications (from eric@bisonsystems.net on 2010-03-07)
  10. ACTION-353: Client-side identification in Ajax applications (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-06)
  11. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  12. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)

Related notes:

12/11/2009: Fixed title and made due 1/19/2010, I.e. in time for 1/21 agenda plan. Not sure I can hit it, but will try.

Noah Mendelsohn, 11 Dec 2009, 16:53:46

not on this week's agenda

Dan Connolly, 20 Jan 2010, 19:32:27

Email http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Mar/0018.html discharges this action (6 March 2010 - Noah)

Noah Mendelsohn, 6 Mar 2010, 20:44:27

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $