ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review

Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review

State:
closed
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
March 27, 2012
Created on:
December 8, 2009
Associated Issue:
metadataInURI-31
Related emails:
  1. ACTION-344 (closed) re CORS - Jeff Hodges review of CORS draft - also re 'resource' (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-05-02)
  2. Minutes from April 12 TAG Telcon (from ylafon@w3.org on 2012-04-26)
  3. Draft Minutes of TAG F2F 2-4 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-20)
  4. Re: Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 April 2012 (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-04-10)
  5. Preliminary agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 April 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-04-09)
  6. Fwd: ACTION-623: Notify TAG when a Last Call Working Draft of CORS or UMP is published (Web Applications Working Group) (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2012-04-05)
  7. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  8. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  9. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  10. Draft minutes of 4-6 January 2012 TAG F2F are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-01-13)
  11. interesting thread on 'unguessable' URIs (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-06)
  12. Re: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-23)
  13. Re: Fwd: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-20)
  14. Re: Fwd: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-12-20)
  15. Re: Fwd: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-12-19)
  16. Fwd: CfC: CORS to advance to Last Call (from rees@mumble.net on 2011-12-19)
  17. Web Application Security Working Group Charter (ACTION-344) (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-09-08)
  18. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  19. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  20. Re: ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2011-04-12)
  21. Re: ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from tlr@w3.org on 2011-03-23)
  22. Re: ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from art.barstow@nokia.com on 2011-03-22)
  23. Re: ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-21)
  24. Re: ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-03-21)
  25. ACTION-344: Alert TAG chair when CORS and/or UMP goes to LC to trigger security review (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-03-21)
  26. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  27. Draft minutes of the 8-10 February 2011 TAG F2F Meeting are now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-21)
  28. Stable agenda for TAG F2F of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-02-05)
  29. Preliminary version of the Agenda for the TAG F2F Meeting of 8-10 February 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-01-30)
  30. Minutes of TAG teleconference of 27 May 2010 (from noah@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-17)
  31. Draft minutes of TAG F2F of 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-16)
  32. Agenda for TAG F2F Meeting 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-01)
  33. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  34. Re: Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-03-10)
  35. Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-10)
  36. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  37. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  38. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-16)
  39. Re: URGENT: need TAG member updates to action item status (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-16)

Related notes:

not on this week's agenda

Dan Connolly, 20 Jan 2010, 19:18:34

[DanC]: webapps is chartered thru 30-June-2010

3 Mar 2010, 20:23:32

[DanC]: see also http://www.w3.org/Security/wiki/Comparison_of_CORS_and_UM

3 Mar 2010, 20:23:46

Public working draft is http://www.w3.org/TR/UMP/. Last call is currently being debated.

Jonathan Rees, 9 Apr 2010, 01:21:36

Last call for both CORS and UMP is being discussed. Thread begins here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010AprJun/0026.html, last addition was 2010-04-19

Jonathan Rees, 3 May 2010, 13:16:23

moving the due date beyond the ftf horizon, per
Noah's ftf prep msg
http://www.w3.org/mid/4BF3F881.4050006@arcanedomain.com

Dan Connolly, 19 May 2010, 17:59:15

Related: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-security/2010Jul/0002.html "Charter strawman for Web App Security WG (CSP, CORS+UMP)" from Thomas Roessler

Jonathan Rees, 18 Oct 2010, 16:46:31

LC discussed briefly here http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2010OctDec/0429.html

Jonathan Rees, 3 Jan 2011, 14:13:24

Moving this action to issue 31 as issue association is expected to be more useful than product association. (was in Web Application Architecture)

Jonathan Rees, 10 Feb 2011, 19:30:12

Discussion where this action was originally assigned: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-tagmem-minutes.html#item03

Jonathan Rees, 21 Mar 2011, 16:11:05

proposal to create a new Web Application Security WG, formal AC review now underway and ending August 19
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-security/2011Jul/0026.html

Jonathan Rees, 15 Jul 2011, 18:10:22

The following charters have been approved:

Web Application Security Working Group
http://www.w3.org/2011/08/appsecwg-charter

Web Security Interest Group
http://www.w3.org/2011/07/security-ig-charter

Jonathan Rees, 8 Sep 2011, 11:18:42

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $