ACTION-341: Follow up with Thomas about security review activities for HTML5

Follow up with Thomas about security review activities for HTML5

State:
closed
Person:
Yves Lafon
Due on:
May 10, 2011
Created on:
December 8, 2009
Associated Product:
HTML 5 review
Related emails:
  1. There will be no TAG teleconference tomorrow, 29 March 2012 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-28)
  2. Re: Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from jeni@jenitennison.com on 2012-03-22)
  3. Preliminary TAG F2F Agenda ready for review (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2012-03-21)
  4. Agenda for TAG F2F meeting: 13-15 September 2011 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-09-05)
  5. Very preliminary agenda and required reading for 13-15 Sept. 2011 TAG F2F now available (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2011-08-30)
  6. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  7. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-08-13)
  8. Re: Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  9. Minutes for August 11 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2011-08-13)
  10. draft minutes from 7/21 (from masinter@adobe.com on 2011-07-22)
  11. Draft TAG minutes 2011-04-14 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-04-18)
  12. Draft TAG minutes for telcon of 2011-03-31 are available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2011-04-01)
  13. Draft minutes for telcon of 2011-01-27 available (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2011-02-15)
  14. Draft minutes of TAG telcon of 2011-01-13 available (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2011-01-14)
  15. Telcon minutes: 2010-09-23 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2010-09-27)
  16. Re: ACTION-341: HTML5 Security Review Followup (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-09-01)
  17. ACTION-341: HTML5 Security Review Followup (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-09-01)
  18. Draft TAG telcon minutes of 2010-08-19 available (from ylafon@w3.org on 2010-09-01)
  19. Draft minutes of TAG F2F of 7-9 June 2010 (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-06-16)
  20. Re: review of security mechanisms for HTML5 and Web Applications: return to someday pile? (from tlr@w3.org on 2010-05-30)
  21. review of security mechanisms for HTML5 and Web Applications: return to someday pile? (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-05-24)
  22. Preparation for this week's TAG teleconference: F2F Agenda Preparation (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2010-05-19)
  23. minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12)
  24. Draft Agenda of 24-26 March 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19)
  25. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 11 March 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19)
  26. Re: draft minutes 3/11 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-03-13)
  27. draft minutes 3/11 (from LMM@acm.org on 2010-03-11)
  28. Tag Members: Please review your open actions ASAP as input to F2F agenda (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-10)
  29. Re: HTML 5 Security Followup (from tlr@w3.org on 2010-02-17)
  30. Re: HTML 5 Security Followup (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-17)
  31. Re: HTML 5 Security Followup (from tlr@w3.org on 2010-02-17)
  32. Re: HTML 5 Security Followup (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-17)
  33. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  34. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  35. Re: HTML 5 Security Followup (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-27)
  36. Fw: HTML 5 Security Followup (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12)
  37. HTML 5 Security Followup (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-11)
  38. ACTION-341 (was: Re: Cambridge TAG minutes 8-10 Dec for review) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-15)

Related notes:

Changing due date, which seems to have been inadvertently defaulted. (See: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/12/08-tagmem-minutes.html#item03 for opening of action)

Noah Mendelsohn, 16 Dec 2009, 01:44:49

Email query sent to Thomas on 11 January 2010 -- due date on this action bumped back to 19 January to allow time for a response. (Noah)

Noah Mendelsohn, 11 Jan 2010, 21:37:32

Changing due date to 26 January since Thomas' interim response suggests he's still working on this.

Noah Mendelsohn, 12 Jan 2010, 17:55:42

[noah]: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Follow up with Thomas about security review activities for HTML5 - Due: 2010-03-26 - OPEN

11 Mar 2010, 18:43:20

[DanC]: see also ISSUE-31 (metadatainURI-31)

11 Mar 2010, 18:46:46

moving out of Web Apps product to better match Noah's ftf plans
http://www.w3.org/mid/4BF3F881.4050006@arcanedomain.com

Dan Connolly, 19 May 2010, 18:01:22

turning into a team coordination thing

Dan Connolly, 19 May 2010, 22:23:43

Therefore, moving this from Noah to Dan

Noah Mendelsohn, 19 May 2010, 22:24:10

Assigning to Yves, who will check with Thomas by 15 June 2010.

Noah Mendelsohn, 9 Jun 2010, 14:44:30

Per telcon 23 Sept. 2010 - Yves says waiting for HASMAT to start up

Noah Mendelsohn, 23 Sep 2010, 18:08:55

Current state as of today:

There is a 'websec' WG at IETF: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/websec/
In W3C, The Web Application Security Working Group should start in 2011.

(keeping the due date in the past to make this issue appear during next telcon)

Yves Lafon, 26 Jan 2011, 14:48:26

See http://www.w3.org/mid/E100DC43-5120-468E-BB2E-1F9972D8FAE3@w3.org
Charter for webappsec group

http://www.w3.org/2011/07/appsecwg-charter.html

Yves Lafon, 4 Jul 2011, 13:19:03

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $