ACTION-278: Draft changes to 2.7 of Metadata in URIs to cover the "Google Calendar" case

Draft changes to 2.7 of Metadata in URIs to cover the "Google Calendar" case

State:
closed
Person:
Jonathan Rees
Due on:
February 7, 2010
Created on:
June 23, 2009
Associated Issue:
metadataInURI-31
Related emails:
  1. Re: Comments on "Good Practices for Capability URLs" FPWD (from rees@mumble.net on 2014-06-07)
  2. Re: Comments on "Good Practices for Capability URLs" FPWD (from rmeijer@xs4all.nl on 2014-06-07)
  3. Comments on "Good Practices for Capability URLs" FPWD (from nrm@arcanedomain.com on 2014-06-07)
  4. interesting thread on 'unguessable' URIs (from rees@mumble.net on 2012-01-06)
  5. AWWW and the Web interaction model (ACTION-355) (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-06-04)
  6. minutes TAG meeting 24-26 March in Cambridge, MA, USA for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-04-12)
  7. Draft Agenda of 24-26 March 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-03-19)
  8. Re: TAG 18 Feb teleconference minutes for review (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-19)
  9. TAG 18 Feb teleconference minutes for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-18)
  10. Re: TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-18)
  11. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons - notes (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-17)
  12. ACTION-278 security and sharing (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-17)
  13. Re: ACTION-278: CSRF defense use case? (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-16)
  14. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-16)
  15. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons - notes (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-16)
  16. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-16)
  17. TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2010-02-16)
  18. Re: TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-16)
  19. ACTION-278: CSRF defense use case? (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-16)
  20. Preliminary thoughts on agenda for TAG telcon of 18 Feb 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-16)
  21. Re: TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-16)
  22. TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2010-02-16)
  23. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-11)
  24. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-11)
  25. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-11)
  26. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-11)
  27. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-11)
  28. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-10)
  29. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-10)
  30. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-10)
  31. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-10)
  32. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-10)
  33. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 11 Feb 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-10)
  34. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-10)
  35. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-10)
  36. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-10)
  37. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-09)
  38. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-09)
  39. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-09)
  40. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-08)
  41. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-08)
  42. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from timbl@w3.org on 2010-02-08)
  43. Re: Amended draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 4th February 2010 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-08)
  44. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-08)
  45. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-08)
  46. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-08)
  47. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-08)
  48. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-08)
  49. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-08)
  50. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-08)
  51. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-08)
  52. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-07)
  53. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-07)
  54. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-07)
  55. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-07)
  56. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-07)
  57. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from erights@google.com on 2010-02-07)
  58. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-07)
  59. RE: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from masinter@adobe.com on 2010-02-06)
  60. Amended draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 4th February 2010 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-05)
  61. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference, 4th February 2009 (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-02-05)
  62. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-05)
  63. Re: suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-04)
  64. suggestions for next week's agenda as a result of today's meeting (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-02-04)
  65. Agenda for the TAG Teleconference of 4 Feb 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-02)
  66. Re: Web-keys (was: Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010) (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-02-01)
  67. Web-keys (was: Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-01)
  68. Re: 'Google calendar' use case (from Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com on 2010-01-25)
  69. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-01-23)
  70. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from connolly@w3.org on 2010-01-23)
  71. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-01-23)
  72. 'Google calendar' use case (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-23)
  73. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-01-23)
  74. Re: Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-01-23)
  75. Draft minutes of TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-22)
  76. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 21 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-19)
  77. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2010-01-19)
  78. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-18)
  79. TAG Agenda for 14 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-12)
  80. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2010-01-05)
  81. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from john@jkemp.net on 2009-12-29)
  82. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-12-29)
  83. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2009-12-27)
  84. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-27)
  85. Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from tyler.close@gmail.com on 2009-12-27)
  86. ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2009-12-27)
  87. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-16)
  88. Re: URGENT: need TAG member updates to action item status (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-12-16)
  89. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07)
  90. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03)
  91. Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02)
  92. agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25)
  93. Minutes of Nov 19 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-11-22)
  94. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 November 2009 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-11-18)
  95. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 November 2009 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-11-17)
  96. suggestion for 19 Nov agenda (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-16)
  97. please update overdue actions as input to Dec f2f agenda (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-09)
  98. Minutes of 23-25 Sept 2009 TAG F2F now available (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-10-16)
  99. Metadata at the TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-09-16)
  100. Approved minutes of TAG teleconference of 23 July 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-12)
  101. Text-only version of TAG F2F minutes of 25 June 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-10)
  102. Text-only version of TAG F2F minutes of 23 June 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-08-10)
  103. Draft minutes from July 23 Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-07-27)
  104. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 23 July 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-07-21)

Related notes:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/metaDataInURI-31#hideforsecurity

Henry S. Thompson, 17 Nov 2009, 21:09:09

scheduled for discussion 21 Jan

Dan Connolly, 20 Jan 2010, 18:53:41

tweaking sort order of agenda

Dan Connolly, 21 Jan 2010, 17:29:22

[noah]: Due 2010-02-04

21 Jan 2010, 18:46:50

syncing with manually prepared agenda by highlighting msgs

Dan Connolly, 3 Feb 2010, 16:16:45

updated highlight bits based on mail from Larry, Noah, Jonathan, Tyler, and TimBL

Dan Connolly, 9 Feb 2010, 19:36:38

setting due date to the 7th to (a) match JAR's msg, and (b) move this issue above namespace docs in the 11 Feb agenda.

Dan Connolly, 9 Feb 2010, 19:55:07

Discussion that spawned this action = http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2009/06/23-minutes.html#item05 (June 2009 F2F)

Jonathan Rees, 16 Feb 2010, 20:49:10

This thread is also pertinent:
JAR "comment on distributed capabilities" 2010-02-12 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0113.html, Noah http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0115.html, Tyler http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Feb/0116.html "It doesn't say that you can't use additional security measures", etc.

Jonathan Rees, 17 Feb 2010, 02:06:12

[DanC]: see ACTION-394 for follow-up

24 Feb 2010, 17:58:46

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $