ACTION-163: Coordinate with Ted to build a sample catalog

Coordinate with Ted to build a sample catalog

State:
closed
Person:
Henry Thompson
Due on:
March 1, 2010
Created on:
June 19, 2008
Associated Issue:
scalabilityOfURIAccess-58
Related emails:
  1. Re: Revised draft minutes of call 28 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-23)
  2. Re: TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-18)
  3. Re: Revised draft minutes of call 28 January 2010 (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2010-02-17)
  4. Re: Revised draft minutes of call 28 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-17)
  5. TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2010-02-16)
  6. Re: TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from jar@creativecommons.org on 2010-02-16)
  7. Re: TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-16)
  8. TAG telcon: Draft minutes of call on 2010-02-11 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2010-02-16)
  9. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 11 Feb 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-10)
  10. Re: FW: draft minutes from yesterday (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-02-03)
  11. Draft minutes for TAG teleconference of 28 January 2010 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-29)
  12. Re: Making it easy for people to avoid 503s (TAG Action-163) (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2010-01-13)
  13. Re: Making it easy for people to avoid 503s (TAG Action-163) (from ted@w3.org on 2010-01-13)
  14. Re: Making it easy for people to avoid 503s (TAG Action-163) (from ij@w3.org on 2010-01-13)
  15. Re: Making it easy for people to avoid 503s (TAG Action-163) (from ted@w3.org on 2010-01-13)
  16. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 17 December 2009 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-16)
  17. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-07)
  18. Re: Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-03)
  19. Agenda and required reading for the 8-10 December 2009 TAG F2F (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-12-02)
  20. Making it easy for people to avoid 503s (TAG Action-163) (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-12-02)
  21. agenda for TAG meeting 8-10 Dec (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-25)
  22. Minutes of Nov 19 TAG Telcon (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-11-22)
  23. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 November 2009 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-11-18)
  24. Agenda for TAG teleconference of 12 November 2009 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-11-17)
  25. suggestion for 19 Nov agenda (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-11-16)
  26. Minutes of 23-25 Sept 2009 TAG F2F now available (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-10-16)
  27. Approved minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29 (from noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com on 2009-02-05)
  28. Re: Draft minutes for TAG telcon of 2009-01-29 (from ht@inf.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson) on 2009-02-05)
  29. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from john.kemp@nokia.com on 2009-01-29)
  30. Re: TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from ashok.malhotra@oracle.com on 2009-01-27)
  31. TAG Telcon Agenda for 29th Jan 2009: httpRedirections-57; selfDescribingWeb-51; errorHandling-20; scalabilityOfURIAccess-58; XMLVersioning-41; Issues Pending Review; Overdue Action Items. (from skw@hp.com on 2009-01-27)
  32. 'Caching XML data at install time' posted to TAG Lines (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-09-05)
  33. minutes TAG Weekly 19 Jun for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-06-24)

Related notes:

[DanC]: I agree with ht's proposal in the 19 Nov agenda that he take this on

19 Nov 2009, 21:40:51

[DanC]: I=Dan that is

19 Nov 2009, 21:41:01

not on this week's agenda

Dan Connolly, 20 Jan 2010, 19:34:14

Display change log.


Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Peter Linss <w3c@linss.com>, Daniel Appelquist <appelquist@gmail.com>, Chairs, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $