W3C

- DRAFT -

Technical Architecture Group Teleconference

27 Mar 2014

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
dka, plinss, Domenic, twirl, Yves, slightlyoff
Regrets
Chair
dka
Scribe
Sergey

Contents


<trackbot> Date: 27 March 2014

<dka> I'd like to see more people on tap to present specific topics.

<dka> E.g. Jeni volunteered to present the 209 issue.

<dka> Who will lead the components discussion? Likewise Web Audio, package URIs, Shadow DOM encapsulation...

<Yves> I can present WEIRDS / URI Design

<Domenic> I'd be up for taking some subset of web audio, components, shadow DOM

<dka> Awesome - thanks, Yves.

<dka> Cool thanks domenic

<dka> In general for each topic at our f2f it's a good idea to have someone to introduce it and lead the discussion...

<trackbot> Scribe: Sergey

<trackbot> ScribeNick: twirl

<dka> That URL again for the f2f agenda is https://www.w3.org/wiki/TAG/Planning/2014-04-F2F#Proposed_Topics

Domenic: I've contacted to a number of people

<dka> The summit - the plan for the morning -

Domenic: What's the plan for morning?

DKA: We agreed to discuss a plan at first day of meeting
... Marcos or Anne may do a short talk

<slightlyoff> sorry 'bout that

DKA: Maybe get TAG people to be introduced, but not a panel but pre-programmed short talks, not Q&A

<slightlyoff> agree

DKA: Let's figure out what's the list of topics on Tue at F2F

[logstics stuff]

F2F

PL: We have just a few topics, add new

DKA: I'll be happy if someone prepares short presentation on each topic

PL: Web Crypto, JSON, ... ?

<dka> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/cfrg/current/msg04395.html

<slightlyoff> effing persona...I can't get into that etherpad

<dka> That's what you get with web identity systems...

<slightlyoff> we should ping Ryan Sleevi and Chris Wilson

Status Update

DD: I sent quota API review, responses are positive
... updated Promises guide, got feedback
... called to WebAudio guides about TAG's feedback; it was a productive coversation
... I think they understood issues, especially layering one
... about separating abstraction levels, explaining <audio> tag in terms of WebAudio, etc

<slightlyoff> agree! that seems like a great step forward

DD: I think that's a good example of TAG's contribution

SK: Preparing two items to F2f: TAG Review Guide and EME

<dka> Put it on the agenda.

AR: Thanks Domenic for arraganging WebAudio call, it was productive
... Not much TAG work, I hope to prepare Service Workers soon
... There is an active discussion on github

<slightlyoff> https://github.com/slightlyoff/ServiceWorker/issues/199

<dka> Also of interest - https://github.com/w3c-webmob/ServiceWorker/tree/master/examples - discussed in yesterday's webmob call.

<slightlyoff> verycool

Summary of Action Items

[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-04-16 08:58:18 $