See also: IRC log
LM: Am I right that I'm the only TAG member at IETF?
... Yves is not here? OK, let's wait for him to join the call.
Draft agenda for F2F is at: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/04/02-agenda
JAR: Could use a long time on httprang3 14, see only an hour
NM: will give you all you need.
JAR: Still want to focus on wrapping it up soon.
NM: On fragids, Jeni wants to broaden to include long dormant draft
HT: Nuts. Good idea in principle, but I can't prep, and not sure anyone else can.
<JeniT> has anyone got any idea about taking that document forward?
<masinter> +1 to broadening topics in order to either progress or abandon old drafts
<JeniT> if not, I'm happy to take it back and publish it on my blog or something
<noah_> Jeni, you're only on IRC right?
NM: Just give me guidance later in the week, either way is OK.
<Yves> Jeni, I am circling around another way to present the issues, but it might include braodening a bit the scope
<JeniT> Yves, worth discussion time at F2F? If not in large group then small?
<Yves> jeni, in small group that would be good to help converging yes
<JeniT> yves, ok, sounds good -- I just want to see progress made as it seems that work isn't going anywhere at the moment
<JeniT> (and I invested time into creating that draft, I would like to see something happen to it)
NM: I'm getting advice both ways as to whether to lock in TBD sessions now and whether to have small group breakouts. Larry asks me to use my judgement. That being the case, what I'll do is:
... With apologies to those who prefer I do otherwise, I'll leave some sessions TBD for now. If the top priority 10-way discussions need the time, they'll get priority, otherwise we can use for breakouts.
TBL: What about a session on Web competing w/native
NM: I could add to the existing list of "Possible topics"?
<masinter> I'm not happy that I'm the only TAG member at IETF
<masinter> I think there are W3C/IETF liaison issues where the TAG seems to me to be the likely group to discuss the W3C perspective on IETF specificaitons
LM: Yves is here, can we discuss IETF?
... Am I the only TAG member who will be there?
... Topics of interest to the TAG include URNbis, Happyiana and registration.
... It would seem like within the W3C/IETF liaison there are policy issues that are not in scope for particular W3C wgs, so would either be TAG/staff or maybe AB.
... I'm disappointed that I'm the only TAG person there
YL: Philippe told me not possible to get free passes
NM: Can we get an exception, e.g. for Robin?
YL: He can at least attend unofficial meetings.
... There will be W3C staff: Philippe le Hegaret, Thomas Roessler, Dominique, and Wendy Selzer
<masinter> Yves, I have other meetings I need to attend, my list to you was specifically those that had to do with TAG rather than Adobe
<masinter> at the IETF
YL: There will be lots of coordination
NM: I would encourage you, Yves, to see whether there's anything we can do to facilitate Robin attending, should he wish to
... Larry, anything else?
LM: No, that's it.
<Yves> larry, ok, but at least this list was a good starter to figure out possible meeting times
NM: Will almost surely cancel call next week -- if it's difficult for you to be on one then, don't worry about it. Safe travels all.
We are adjourned.