W3C | TAG | Previous: 26 March 2007 | Next:
2nd April 2007
Agenda of 2nd April 2007 TAG teleconference
details - issues list (handling
new issues) - www-tag
archive - tag archive
- Chair: Stuart, Scribe: Raman
- Roll call -- Regrets:
- Minutes of previous meeting:
- Agenda Review
- Next Telcon: Propose: 16th April -- scribe: TV Raman.
Heads-up for 16th April: Ed Rice has been invited to discuss moving forward
- CURIEs follow up from last week (10 min. max)
- Issue XMLVersioning-41
- May AC Meeting: TAG Participation
- Six TAG members expect to be present DanC, TimBL, Rhys, Raman, DaveO
- Disscussion Topic on "technical characteristics of the Internet
required to support the current and future Web" suggested by
- Other suggestions?
- Create new Issue and/or aim to capture in a Finding?
- Volunteer to lead/organise TAG Partipation at AC (please).
- Any other issue?
Stuart Williams for TAG
$Revision: 1.5 $ of $Date: 2007/03/30 13:40:44 $