W3C | TAG | Previous: 19 March 2007 | Next:
2nd April 2007
Agenda of 26th March 2007 TAG teleconference
details - issues list (handling
new issues) - www-tag
archive - tag archive
- CURIEs follow up from last week (10 min. max)
- First public CURIE
WD published 7th March 2007
- Short name and description?
- Issue URNsAndRegistry-50
Finding edited jointly by David and Henry.
- Review Document, particularly Henry's part, generate advice direction
for next revision.
- Issue TagSoupIntegration-54
- Issue IRIEveryWhere-27
deferred from last week.
- From the issues list: "The XML Core WG would like TAG input
on whether the desirability of adopting IRIs into the web infrastructure early
outweighs the anticipated disruption of legacy systems."
- IRI spec published
as RFC in January 2005
- XQuery is now a
functions and operators defines URI (generalized to IRI) handling functions
and operators eg.
- Most recent TAG action
was to Dan
"DanC to ask TimBL whether XQuery and XML Namespaces 1.1 address
IRIEverywhere to his satisfaction, noting Mappings and identity in URIs
- Are we able to reslove this issue?
If so, with what resolution?
In not, what further action do we need to take?
- Any other issue?
Stuart Williams for TAG
$Revision: 1.4 $ of $Date: 2007/03/30 10:12:04 $