W3C | TAG | Previous: 7 November 2006
| Next: 21 November 2006
Agenda of 14 November 2006 TAG teleconference
details - issues
list (handling new
issues) - www-tag
archive - tag
Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Dan
Roll call -- Regrets: none
Propose next teleconference: 21 November, appoint scribe: propose
Approve minutes of last
teleconference (7 Nov.)
Accept this agenda?
- Issue metadataInURI-31
Review of draft
finding (7 Nov.), announcement,
from last week
- DC, ER, accepted on 4 Oct 2006: Review security section on risks of
serving executables as .jpeg to metadataInURI draft.
- Issue namespaceDocument-8
New WD Gleaning Resource
Descriptions from Dialects of Languages (GRDDL) (24 Oct.)
- NW, accepted on 12 Jul 2005: follow up on Noah's message on ns
name. Reconfirmed on 10 Jan 2006.
- HT, accepted on 6 Sep 2005: track progress of #int bug 1974 in the
XML Schema namespace document in the XML Schema WG. Confirmed 5 Oct
- NW, accepted on 10 Jan 2006: propose to Jonathan Borden that he
changes to using a file of Natures.
- TBL, accepted on 5 Oct 2006: with Norm, draft semantic web
architecture stories and such.
- Issue passwordsInTheClear-52
Review of new version of Password in
the Clear (13 Nov.)
- ER, accepted on 10 Oct 2006: publish update in one week for
discussion in two weeks 31st Oct 06.
- Any other issue?
Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.6 $ of $Date: 2006/11/14 17:49:14 $