W3C | TAG | Previous: 25 April 2006 | Next: 9 May 2006
Agenda of 2 May 2006 TAG teleconference
details - issues
list (handling new
issues) - www-tag
archive - tag
Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Norm
Roll call -- Regrets: Dave (probable)
Propose next teleconference: 9 May, regrets, appoint scribe: propose
of last teleconference
Accept this agenda?
Announcement of resolution of issue 48. ACTION:
NDW to announce that the TAG has resolved namespaceState-48
- Issue siteData-36
Should this issue stay in the "someday" pile?
Two old actions:
- TB, accepted on 8 Oct 2003 (due 2004-01-08): Refine strawman based
on 8 Oct 2003 meeting and draft new finding. Reconfirmed at 5 Jan
2004 teleconf with due date 7 Jan. Agreed to add use cases to finding
at 12 Jan 2004 teleconf.
- DC, accepted on 12 Jan 2003: Propose an example of a site
- Issue metadataInURI-31
Last discussion 21
March. Next step was expected end of April.
- DO, accepted on 21 Jul 2003: Send rationale about why WSDL WG wants
to peek inside the URI.
- Issue schemeProtocols-49
Last discussion 5
- Issue namespaceDocument-8
Last discussion 21 Feb
Draft finding: Associating Resources
- NW, accepted on 12 Jul 2005: follow up on noah's message on ns
name. Reconfirmed on 10 Jan 2006.
- HT, accepted on 6 Sep 2005: track progress of #int bug 1974 in the
XML Schema namespace document in the XML Schema WG
- NW, accepted on 10 Jan 2006: propose to Jonathan Borden that he
changes to using a file of Natures.
- Any other issue?
Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.7 $ of $Date: 2006/05/15 15:35:11 $ by $Author: vquint $