W3C | TAG | Previous: 10 May 2005 | Next: 31 May 2005

Agenda of 24 May 2005 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details - issues list (handling new issues) - www-tag archive - tag archive - pending actions

  1. Roll call -- Regrets: Vincent; Dave and Norm at risk

    Chair: Noah, Scribe: Dan (next on the list: Norm, Ed)

    Accept this agenda?

    Date of Next telcon: propose Tuesday 31 May 2005 -- Scribe, Regrets

    Approve minutes of last 2 telcons: minutes of 3 May, minutes of 10 May

  2. Binary XML response

    On May 10, Ed took an action to draft a response on XML Binary. We resolved at that same meeting that a response could be sent once agreement was reached among Dave, Ed, and Noah.

    Ed produced a draft which was updated by Noah. Note that Noah had some lingering questions regarding Ed's text on "Fragmentable requirements" (see end of Noah's note.) Dave suggests that we send Noah's version.

    Goal: take this opportunity to close any loose ends, particularly in relation to "Fragmentable Requirements." Reaffirm our agreement to send the message to public-xml-binary@w3.org.

  3. AC meeting preparation

    A Summary of the TAG's activity has been prepared for the AC meeting and submitted. Dave Orchard will be giving the presentation.

    Goal: help Dave with the content of the presentation, and ensure that he has everything he needs to proceed.

  4. fn:escape-uri

    Reply to Dan's questions

    Goal: decide on whether to give feedback to the XQuery group (Dan reports he had assumed that lack of responses so far implied "no", don't send.)

  5. Reviewing some pending action items
    1. NDW to work with HT, DO on namespaceState [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/22-tagmem-minutes#action04]
    2. Tim to provide a draft of new namespace policy doc (http://www.w3.org/1999/10/nsuri) and start discussion on www-tag [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action04]
    3. NDW to take GRDDL/RDDL discussion to www-tag to solicit feedback on directions for namespaceDocument-8 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/05-tagmem-minutes.html#action03]
    4. Norm to gather errata list for consideration next week. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/26-tagmem-irc]
      NW to frame the erratum as proposed by CL as an entry for the erratum page [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action03]

  6. Reviewing some commitments

    Refer to last telcon:

    1. Henry to monitor [RFC3023bis wrt fragmentInXML-28] and bring back up when time is appropriate. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html#action12]
    2. Noah to own draft skeleton of SchemeProtocols-49 finding and send around for comments. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]

  7. httpRange-14

    Time remaining will be spent on further explorations of httpRange-14.

    Goal: Decide whether an http scheme URI of the form http://example.org/someResource (I.e. with no "#") necessarily refers to an information resource, or whether it might refer to a broader range including, e.g. automobiles.

Noah Mendelsohn & Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2005/05/23 18:58:46 $ by $Author: nmendels $