W3C | TAG | Previous: 3 May 2005 | Next: 24 May 2005

Agenda of 10 May 2005 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details - issues list (handling new issues) - www-tag archive - tag archive - pending actions

  1. Roll call -- Regrets: Norm, Tim -- Scribe: Henry

    Accept this agenda?
    Date of Next telcon: propose Tuesday 17 May 2005 -- Scribe, Regrets
    irc lack og of 3 May telcon

  2. Agenda for June f2f

    First round of discussion about topics for the June f2f

  3. Binary XML

    Review of XBC documents. Agreement on the revised version?

  4. Potential TAG new issue: use of the <, >, and & characters in XML-based data formats

    Request for new TAG issue

  5. XRIs are not designed to be URIs

    Initial mail from Dan

  6. Reviewing some pending action items
    1. Henry to monitor [RFC3023bis wrt fragmentInXML-28] and bring back up when time is appropriate. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html#action12]
    2. Noah to own draft skeleton of SchemeProtocols-49 finding and send around for comments. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/08-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]
    3. DanC to introduce new issue standardizedFieldValues-51 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/04/19-tagmem-irc]

Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.3 $ of $Date: 2005/05/10 18:26:46 $ by $Author: vquint $