W3C | TAG | Previous: 29 March 2005 | Next: 12 April 2005

Agenda of 5 April 2005 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details - issues list (handling new issues) - www-tag archive - tag archive - pending actions

  1. Roll call -- Regrets: Roy, Noah(?), Ed at risk -- Scribe: Dan
    Accept this agenda?
    Date of Next telcon: propose Tuesday 12 April 2005 -- Scribe, Regrets
    Accept the minutes of 29 March telcon

    ACTION Henry with help from Ed to draft proposal on where in date space to put minutes [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/22-tagmem-minutes.html#action01]

  2. TAG Summary for AC meeting -- email from Ian
  3. namespaceDocument-8, RDFinXHTML-35

    ACTION DanC own (i.e. propose to close) issue RDFinXHTML-35 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/28-tagmem-irc]

    Note recent Review of "Storing Data in Documents" thread

    ACTION Norm to pick up Paul Cotton's work on namespaceDocument-8 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/02/07-tagmem-minutes.html#action09] -- email from Norm

  4. Educational materials -- email from Dan, comments from Ed

    ACTION DanC to make an "educational materials" page, describe what we're interested in, and set expectations [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action07] -- draft page

  5. issue URNsAndRegistries-50

    ACTION Ed to review XRI and provide comments [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/03/22-tagmem-minutes.html#action02] -- review period extended

    ACTION Henry and David to draft initial finding on URNsAndRegistries-50 [recorded in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Mar/att-0056/March152005.html#action03] -- first draft

  6. binaryXML-30, XML Binary Characterization -- Notes

    HT to review the XBC documents with help from Noah [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2005/02/28-minutes.html#action09]

    Ed and Norm to review XML Binary Characterization use cases document. [recorded in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Mar/att-0056/March152005.html#action02]

  7. Reviewing the WS-Addressing Core and SOAP Binding documents -- email from Mark Nottingham
  8. Discussion of httpRange-14

    continue discussion from 29 March

  9. New directions (follow-up from 28 Feb F2F): is that something we could discuss in a teleconference or should we keep that topic for the next F2F?

Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.12 $ of $Date: 2005/04/05 16:42:49 $ by $Author: vquint $