W3C | TAG | Previous: 10th January 2005 | Next: 31st January 2005
Agenda of 24th January 2005 TAG teleconference
details - issues
list (handling new
issues) - www-tag
1. Administrative (20 mins)
- Roll call.
Possible regrets: Paul Cotton
Accept this agenda?
- Date of Next meeting: propose Monday 31st January 2005
- 31 Jan: Paul Cotton, Stuart Williams
- 07 Feb: Paul Cotton
- 14 Feb: Paul Cotton, Stuart Williams
- 21 Feb: Paul Cotton
- 28 Feb (TAG F2F): Paul Cotton(at risk)
- Meeting Records
- Accept minutes of 10th Jan
- Public discussion of Extensibility and Versioning: Which mailing
(see Noah's email
ACTION: NM to Coordinate with chair of
Schema for meeting on 14 Feb
1.1 W3C Technical Plenary
- TAG Contribution to Technical Plenary Day
ACTION: SW to give Steve Bratt a response to
how the TAG would like to participate in the Plenary
Done: see emails from Stuart
and response from Steve
Net outcome: A single proposed Panel session on theme
of Extensibility and Versioning. Paul Downey (BT) is owning the session
Anticipating participation from TAG (volunteers?)and other WG's inc. XML
Schema and QA-WG.
Review other proposed sessions (see draft TP
agenda) and volunteer TAG participation.
- TAG F2F Monday am/pm? 28th February 2005
Need a meeting page
Need an Agenda
- TAG Liasons
Started negotiating slots - see tracking table?
2. Technical (70 min)
See also open
actions by owner and open
2.1 TAG Response to QA-WG Last Call
WG last call announcement.
- Last Call WD of "QA Framework:
Drafted for TAG by Chris Lilley.
- Due 28th Jan 2005
2.2 XML Chunk Equality (XMLChunk-44)
- Resume/Conclude discussion of Norms latest draft
- Next steps.
2.3 Possible New Issues
[We are likely to reach this list this week]
[Will accumlate potential TAG issues and will discuss if time allows]
- See Email
from Mark Baker: "WS-Addressing SOAP binding & app protocols"
Suggest TAG members review "Web Service Addressing -
Core" and "Web Service
Addressing - SOAP Binding"
Stuart Williams for TAG
$Revision: 1.2 $ of $Date: 2005/01/21 16:04:52 $